Photo Competition @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, mazdadan

Where u get this entry form from? i go to the Serangoon cc there tell me.. no idea le...but there say will check for me ya... how came the cc ppl also dunno????

a bit funny ya.....

my two cents, when I come to event organising. I try to keep the money as low as possible. Its not to fund for the top prize. In just cases, I believe its more to ensure the participants do no back out last minute. If people were more responsible. Such measures wont even exists.

Think about it... why not charge 5 or 9.90 when 10 bucks sounds more expensive. It's to create an impact in people that I have paid ten bucks and i cannot back out. As for the rights part, I think ya, it sounds scheming, but from a organiser point of view. That would be a good T&C to have lol.

Just my comments.

Cheers and Good day for everyone! =)

This is not an event photo contest shoot, where participant meet and shoot at a fixed date and time.

For participant, they can shoot anytime without registering earlier. If after the shoot and they want to join the contest, then pay $10 to enter the competition. If not don't have to pay anything at all.

The whole TC work more for the organizer without considering the participant. Their top prize is just "$2000" compare to other contest where the top prize is $10000 and no entrant fee at all. :)

my two cents, when I come to event organising. I try to keep the money as low as possible. Its not to fund for the top prize. In just cases, I believe its more to ensure the participants do no back out last minute. If people were more responsible. Such measures wont even exists.

Think about it... why not charge 5 or 9.90 when 10 bucks sounds more expensive. It's to create an impact in people that I have paid ten bucks and i cannot back out. As for the rights part, I think ya, it sounds scheming, but from a organiser point of view. That would be a good T&C to have lol.

Just my comments.

Cheers and Good day for everyone! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.