Photo Book: Morocco-A Digital Ixus Travel Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavenderlilz

Jun 2, 2002
hErE lAh
Hi

I met Gerald Gay, the author & photographer of the abovementioned book to obtain a copy of the abovementioned book and I understand from him that there are still copies available at $20.00 each.

Its a really good book which kept me engaged from start to finish. Reading it made me feel like I was there as well. You may preview some of the pictures taken at:

http://www.ttlens.com/morocco.html

For those of you interested in getting a copy of the same, please start listing your names in the following list & I will contact the author to make arrangements for your collection accordingly:

I think it's the richness of the colours found in Morocco. And most likely he uses a tripod/monopod and additional flash too. Any ideas about the latter, laverderlilz? My ixus is envious. ;p

Guys

Its the photographer, not the camera.

I placed this thread as the pictures in the book are lovely & not to tell you how wonderful the IXUS. Heh - I don't even own an Ixus.

me interested in getting the book, but is the price at $20 in SGD$ or US$ ?

egg

is he still around?

The last time I exchanged emails with him around chinese new year he said he was going back to shanghai shortly after.

Hi...i am keen to buy the book as well....any idea how does he managed to capture such beautiful pics....very impressive...

Here goes the list:

1) SniperD
2) a7man - a7man@yahoo.com

Count me in. When do we have to pay and when will we be receiving the book?

1) SniperD
3) isomers007
4) Fella

me too

count me in.

1) SniperD
3) isomers007
4) Fella
5) iceman
6) Romeobravo