Photo Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplicity_

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
Anyone has any idea on where to get nice photoalbums?

preferably able to fit 5Rs. i went to BookBinders @ CitiLink Mall, nice albums but darn expensive!

i have the same trouble... borders has these brown paper albums for sale... dont know if they are 5r or not..

DIY with photo corners from konata? :)

troublesome, but definately can find one that'll satisfy you.

I saw some very beautiful ones in Kinokuniya Liang Court. All import from Japan. I am really marvelled by the design of those albums from Japan.

I am looking for a file to store all my negs but failed to find. Only see photo albums on display but no negs album

i know how to make design my own portfolio albums... but what about those "normal" slip in albums for casual shots?

'Prints' at Centrepoint, Citilink Mall and Paragon have very nice albums too.

Newman said:
'Prints' at Centrepoint, Citilink Mall and Paragon have very nice albums too.

Yep, I second 'Prints' too. It's just down the road from Bookbinders in Citilink, and the prices are slightly cheaper for the same quality stuff (IMHO).

nicholaslee said:
The ones in City Link is damn cool but the price is a let down :(

Is there any other places which you recommend? I was only searching for such an album a few days ago at Peninsular Plaza and Cititlink (as a gift for my gf with her graduation photos), and I finally got one from Prints. Looked at the ones at Konota, but didn't liked the designs...

thanks guys for all the inputs..

will definitely make a trip down to the various places soon.. thank goodness all in the same area.. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.