Photo a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
I am a newbee. I used to do photography in the 80s when I was a student with Pentax ME Super. But stopped due to lack of fund as photo labs in europe were too expensive for me.

Then with our first child, I got a S2 Pro last year and got back to an old passion.

In fact I noticed that some of the members here have as favourites subject their kids. Or even their pets, mainly cats apparently.

I wanted to share some of the pics I took. Any comments or critics to improve my shoots will be very welcome.

mojito10

Feb 1, 2005
awwwwwwwwwwww.. the first picture is so cute!

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Thanks Mojito. It seems to me like a moment to catch, him sleeping with his little pork.

Here are two more. BTW no post processing at all.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Parker,

Thank you very much. Coming from you it is a real compliment.
I hope to reach a decent quality and be able to post some interesting pics (others than my kid). I will try to be in the coming outing to exchange ideas with the clubsnapp crew.

I got interested in the telephoto results. Altough hard to manipulate to get a good shot in low light, I love to use the 80-200 f2.8 nikon and the 300 f4. I am learning how to use them at best. Hope to be able to post some results soon.

Cheers,

Loupisk

Stereobox

Dec 21, 2003
Cocteau Twins
welcome to PAD/PAW project! :)

like ParkertR, the fourth one is my favorite of the series. love the look in your baby's eyes

*edit*

he seems to know something which we don't. of course, he's just a cute, innocent kid ... but that capture made my imagination fly :) :thumbsup:

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
Loupisk said:
this is very good indeed. the lighting is wonderful. well done!

evq

Jul 27, 2004
The 13th floor
Agreed, the last pic u got there is :thumbsup:
Well done!

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
POP, Zarren, Parker, Stereobox, EVQ,

Thank you for your friendly support. As I was saying, I am trying to learn to use a telephoto. Here are some pics taken handheld with my beloved 300mm F4.

Loupisk

Nov 8, 2005
AMK life
www.modelmayhem.com
Woaw Parker,

You are the fastest member of this communuity. Fast reaction thanks.

As for the bird, he visits our garden once in a while. He arrived this afternoon and I rushed in the house to grab my telephoto and snap, snap, snap, snap, snap.....

ParkertR said:
nice catch of the white throated king fisher!! is that the WT btw? or broad beak or sth like that~ can someone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.