Phayee remote shuttle for FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.
wisdomeyes said:
Thanks! I've just sent u an email to confirm my reservation.

Rgds,
Steve

Ok...I will response tonite.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Update (5th April 2005)

Lumixers who have yet to send me email for reservation of the item:
===========================================

1. Howdy
2. mlwang
3. natnivek
4.junw
5.kinmen
6.xingyap
7.genocide
8.Kohes

If you have already sent me email and your nick is still listed here, please let me know. I could have missed out your email...too many to handle this time...need a secretary liaoz... ;p

There are a few of you sent me email without letting me know your nick, can you please help me to identify you, please?

Thanks!

LifeWorld said:
1. Ivan
2. Howdy
3. mlwang
4. LifeWorld
5. LiewSL
Please count me in for this MO..

Thanks

Pls Add me

Thanks
Kohes

Oh, Sorry .... Blur
will sent him now .

Cheers
Kohes

Hi All,

Update (6th April 2005)

1. mlwang
2. natnivek
3.kinmen
4.xingyap
5.genocide

There are a few of you sent me email without letting me know your nick, can you please help me to identify you, please?

Thanks!

Hi All,

Update (7th April 2005)

1. mlwang
2. xingyap
3.genocide

Also, I have ordered additional Phayee lens hood, 62mm lens cap with strap, and have a few pieces of Phayee Lotus-shape hoods balance and available, interested party please send me email to confirm.

Collection details:

Collection date: 9th April 2005 (CONFIRMED!)
Time: 1pm
Venue: Panasonic Building
Address: 2 Jalan Kilang Barat, Panasonic Building, Singapore 150346
By Bus
SBS : 14, 123, 147, 153, 196, 197 & 198
TIBS:631, 642, 647, 855 & 961

By MRT (nearest station)
Redhill
Queenstown

61_carecenter_map.jpg

I will separately send email to those who had confirmed with me via email, particularly my mobile phone number, so that you can contact me if you are lost somewhere.

Thanks!

anyone got the remote shutter for sale?

JimDavis said:
Hi All,

Update (7th April 2005)

1. mlwang
2. xingyap
3.genocide

Also, I have ordered additional Phayee lens hood, 62mm lens cap with strap, and have a few pieces of Phayee Lotus-shape hoods balance and available, interested party please send me email to confirm.

Collection details:

Collection date: 9th April 2005 (CONFIRMED!)
Time: 1pm
Venue: Panasonic Building
Address: 2 Jalan Kilang Barat, Panasonic Building, Singapore 150346
By Bus
SBS : 14, 123, 147, 153, 196, 197 & 198
TIBS:631, 642, 647, 855 & 961

By MRT (nearest station)
Redhill
Queenstown

61_carecenter_map.jpg

I will separately send email to those who had confirmed with me via email, particularly my mobile phone number, so that you can contact me if you are lost somewhere.

Thanks!

Hi! i'm keen wif the remote shutter & have PM u regarding it :)

Have not been in the forum for a while, now suddenly feel blurz....not sure why there is my nick with the confirmation on the collection information...

Anyway, the items are with me now, and I will send out a confirmation list here for those who I had agreed to get the items for them.

For those of you that PM me or email me after my last message here, I will have to say, it depends...you are welcome to join in the coming collection session, and see if there is any left that I can let go to you.

The coming collection will be this Saturday, 2pm at East Coast Park Mc Donnald.

Please do not ask me to arrange it next week because you are not free and blar blar blar...I will not be in town after Saturday, will be flying off on a business trip (again??!!!!)...

If you are not able to come and collect, I will suggest that you get help from our fellow Lumixers to collect, of course, you will need to ensure that whoever come and collect will bring sufficient $$ to pay me lor...

I am not able to check my personal mail at the moment, my PC is having some weird problem after patching the service pack from MS...simply just can't log in...

So, hope to see all of you this Saturday (and hope that I give you sufficient time to arrange your timing and schedule), and of course, I will publish out those that confirm can get the order from me by tomorrow...

Bro, can I collect the 62m center pinch lens cap this Sat?

hey JD, no buy things can come sit and tok **** or not ?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hehe..

k3nn3th03 said:
hey JD, no buy things can come sit and tok **** or not ?? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hehe..

Kenneth,

Of course can! But I might be rushing off to do something else immediately after this. However, you can stay and help me to entertain the rest...that is certainly welcome...

donchua said:
Bro, can I collect the 62m center pinch lens cap this Sat?

I am working out on the list, and I think I did not confirm with you, so, it is all depending on your luck now...but, but, but...I thought you already sold off all your Lumix products and hop on to something else already??

I would like to change the meeting venue to Burger King @ Melinia Walk (the one that all of you met during the firework sessions)..

=========================================

Have not been in the forum for a while, now suddenly feel blurz....not sure why there is my nick with the confirmation on the collection information...

Anyway, the items are with me now, and I will send out a confirmation list here for those who I had agreed to get the items for them.

For those of you that PM me or email me after my last message here, I will have to say, it depends...you are welcome to join in the coming collection session, and see if there is any left that I can let go to you.

The coming collection will be this Saturday, 2pm at East Coast Park Mc Donnald.

Please do not ask me to arrange it next week because you are not free and blar blar blar...I will not be in town after Saturday, will be flying off on a business trip (again??!!!!)...

If you are not able to come and collect, I will suggest that you get help from our fellow Lumixers to collect, of course, you will need to ensure that whoever come and collect will bring sufficient $$ to pay me lor...

I am not able to check my personal mail at the moment, my PC is having some weird problem after patching the service pack from MS...simply just can't log in...

So, hope to see all of you this Saturday (and hope that I give you sufficient time to arrange your timing and schedule), and of course, I will publish out those that confirm can get the order from me by tomorrow...

JimDavis said:
I am working out on the list, and I think I did not confirm with you, so, it is all depending on your luck now...but, but, but...I thought you already sold off all your Lumix products and hop on to something else already??

I already PM you around a month back for the lens cap but I never receive any reply from you.
But I saw my name in the below thread.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1483233&postcount=18

So I presume my order is confirmed or no?:think:

The 62mm center pinch can be use on other lens right?
I got a Nikon 70-300mm lens and need a center pinch lens cap due to the hood.

I have just checked on the request list, and seems like the requests grow twice as much as the original list.

I hence would like to apologize to all of you.

Since I am not able to cater for all, I will then do the following:

1. Acquire the insufficient stock during my coming trip next week (I will be in Shanghai ;) )
2. I will come back, no need to wait liao, will be able to distribute on 18 September, same time, same place.

Hope this will make everybody happy.

Also, for those who just seen this message, please do not PM me, I am having trouble keep up with the request and my usual day work...

I would like to get a remote shuttle...anyone have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.