***PeRvErTeD PhOtOgS Or ShUd I SaY GWCs(GuYs WiTh CaMeRa) InStEaD?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw to the ts, if you don't like it then why do it, it is your choice

since you choose to do it, then you jolly well live with your choice and not whine after doing it

eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL

it's too simplistic to label sex a "need" or a "want".

sex can be many other things too, like "bait" and "commodity".

eh u dun even understand what im trying to say in my first post......im asking whether u guys are disturbed...not telling u all that im disturbed...of coz im not disturbed la...i where got so easy disturbed de LOL

from your post, you sound very disturbed

"wtf la......imagine he shoot you then after that when u say byebye and go home tt time...then he go upload the pics to his comp and print ur lingerie pic...then sit at the computer table and take out his bird and then use his hand to grasp his bird's neck and move it up and down. Gross."

of course you are disturbed, that's why you had to use strong language like WTF and GROSS mah...
:bsmilie:

Creating a "storm" here so that more people will be curious who you are and hence, generating more revenue for yourself when they visit your blog ??!!!

Quote from your blog
"i'm adopting the XiaXue attitude...if u hate me, thx for the gossips that make me more famous and gain more publicity, and thx for my viewerships rate hoho as I'm earning $$$ from it.

I will get on with my life by becoming more famous while you haters will be the DOGS that do the work for me and spread my name."

Unquote.

Very clever.... hats off ;)

PS: BTW, Art is very subjective... one man's meat is another man's poison... not that I am a GWC anyway.

i think i'm getting disturbed by the fact that you are not bothered or disturbed by it

LOL dun compare me to Ris Low...im way better thn tt piece of **** :)

ris has officially expanded our vocabulary with BOOMZ and SHINGZ. can you top that? lol.

Creating a "storm" here so that more people will be curious who you are and hence, generating more revenue for yourself when they visit your blog ??!!!

Quote from your blog
"i'm adopting the XiaXue attitude...if u hate me, thx for the gossips that make me more famous and gain more publicity, and thx for my viewerships rate hoho as I'm earning $$$ from it.

I will get on with my life by becoming more famous while you haters will be the DOGS that do the work for me and spread my name."

Unquote.

Very clever.... hats off ;)

PS: BTW, Art is very subjective... one man's meat is another man's poison... not that I am a GWC anyway.

Luckily i didn't login into her blog. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Gosh pHeOnIX.

Anybody can try to be a photographer if they want no matter how bad they are.
Anybody can also try to be a model no matter how they look.

Art is subjective, anything can be art. Who are you to judge. Just cause YOU think your photogs are not gwc doesn't change a thing that your pictures are lingerie shots. So, why are you taking non-art pictures?

Gosh pHeOnIX.

Anybody can try to be a photographer if they want no matter how bad they are.
Anybody can also try to be a model no matter how they look.

Art is subjective, anything can be art. Who are you to judge. Just cause YOU think your photogs are not gwc doesn't change a thing that your pictures are lingerie shots. So, why are you taking non-art pictures?

maybe because of Bipolar disorder....:embrass:

this is really a big joke.

firstly, moller thinks she is model.

2ndly, moller thinks photographers are gwc.

double fail.

and when only specialize in sexy, lingerie and naked themes... she want ppl to not think about sex. you stir ppl's minds but want ppl to be monk.

anyway, folks, dont need to lose ur breadth on her. haha. the rate she is going, she will be the next miss hairy beaver or ris low.

Status
Not open for further replies.