Perth Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplified77

Dec 24, 2007
This was taken at Perth's King Park.
As usual.. i tried to capture the beauty of the park and the war memorial.

Will realli appreciate comments.

Picture was taken with my D40x :
1/250
f/10
23mm
ISO 140

Thanx ppl.

Can't seem to attach the pic..
All i do is paste the url the image dialogue right?

I'll try again

2117426267_2a0a310a7e.jpg

my noob 2 cents... i like this picture..very clean, no distractions.. and i especially like the very clear blue sky...no clouds nothing just clear blue..great capture!! nice colors, composition wise cant comment...noob my self.. ;) :thumbsup:

This was taken at Perth's King Park.
As usual.. i tried to capture the beauty of the park and the war memorial.

For that, i think you did not capture what you wanted to achieve. reason, because you are only showing a very tiny part of the park.

But you did capture the memorial and the city skyline but the trees are a slight distraction. But would prefer the memorial more to the right, as you have a nice leading line towards it. A little more interest in the foreground might help this pic, i find it a bit too empty.

I guess there is little choice : you either live with the trees; or go closer, concentrate on the memorial and lose the buildings.

Firstly..
Thanx all for the comments appreciate it. :D

Guess i was trying to hard to get everything in frame.. Hehe. Trees, memorial, bldgs, bla bla..
Point noted. Will concentrate on the primary objective from now on.

Instead of having floating half branches of a tree,maybe shift a little to the left to have it complete and forego the little space on the right of the monument. But overall, the scene is nice !:D

my suggestion;

go closer and lose the trees and the buildings.
take the monument from the left with more space on the right for the sea + blue blue sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.