Personal work used without permission, and tides turned.

hmm.....the few seconds of time lapse at the 5 minute mark?

Few seconds also considered infringement, just like steal 10cents and steal 10 million both are still theft. At least they never overlay floating snowflakes and bubbles over your video.

There is also another time-lapse sequence in 18:51.

TS, I hope you have a successful outcome.

hmm.....the few seconds of time lapse at the 5 minute mark?

thank you so much, can't imagine that I have to watch 22mins full of snowflakes and lens flare Hindi movie to find out where the timelapse is.

Alright, the production house is Spectraa Production. They used it for an Indian drama titled Neeya, episode 38. It's available in toggle the last I checked (last week).

I have decided to pursue this case further since Mediacorp is not rendering much of an assistance this whole week. I demanded them to demand the money from Spectraa.

After asking and poking around this week (with help of some friends), I will be talking to some lawyers next week. If I am not wrong, I should first send a lawyer's letter to them, right?

Episode 38 of Neeya: http://video.toggle.sg/en/series/neeya/ep38/334648

All the best bro :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

After asking and poking around this week (with help of some friends), I will be talking to some lawyers next week. If I am not wrong, I should first send a lawyer's letter to them, right?

JasonB: You can doubt me, I understand where you are coming from since all you have been hearing is me being the victim, and I don't have to prove to you. I am conscious-free with this thread and everything said here by me is honour-based on your end. I just hope you can understand where I am coming from with my postings.

I'm sure everyone here meant well, just that some may be more eager to get to the bottom of this :)

I have no experience with things like this, from what I read from your account seems like Spectraa Production is just making things difficult for you so wishing you all the best!

Alright, the production house is Spectraa Production. They used it for an Indian drama titled Neeya, episode 38. It's available in toggle the last I checked (last week).

I have decided to pursue this case further since Mediacorp is not rendering much of an assistance this whole week. I demanded them to demand the money from Spectraa.

JasonB: You can doubt me, I understand where you are coming from since all you have been hearing is me being the victim, and I don't have to prove to you. I am conscious-free with this thread and everything said here by me is honour-based on your end. I just hope you can understand where I am coming from with my postings.

Finally some action is taken - good on you. Again, be decisive and be firm, even though they might up the ante on the legal front. Best of luck in pursuing your IP.

Thx bro.

Best of luck to TS. Keep us updated.

TS, Spectraa Productions has a FB page. You might consider dropping by and leaving them a review with comments.

Last edited:
Besides you other actions, add in social media action publicity. It could possibly do more damage than the invoice you have in mind.

Story on FB and some of the SG forums. Paste the email exchanges there for public witness. Not a lot of people visit clubsnap. Mention Mediacorp too - part of the facts and put them under public scrunity as well. By right they should be the ones handling this.

If your work is good enough for them to swipe, it could mean you have a good future career in this. In that case you'll run into more of these issues eventually - might as well start learning to deal with them early.

Thanks for all the encouraging words. Sorry, my bad for not posting where the clips were at. There were three, the 5th minute mark, 11th minute, and 18th minute. Basically 6 seconds of 3 different scenes. I will need to watch the episodes after 38 to see whether they used any more of it.

I am collating everything together and doing a fb post as suggested by some here. Spectraa's fb page is not even active anymore, so I shall forgo pming them. I will definitely tag Mediacorp in it; thanks Zaren for the idea.

Sorry, I'm not born business minded so I might have pissed some of you off with my approach to handling this issue, but thanks for the continuous suggestions.

I also have to publicly thank one of the users in CS (not in this thread) who pmed me offering me financial help. He/she talked to me about his past experiences. Of course, I declined politely as I'd rather handle this issue myself (since technically I was the one who caused it). Nevertheless, it was a very touching gesture to me. Thanks ****te, appreciate it deeply.

No worries, coz some people (probably including you in this category) just needs to be pushed by others. On their own, they won't achieve much. Its good to see you took some small actions, but hope to see you pushing it thru till you get some results in the end. Win loss or draw, at least you do something and not waste everyones time.

TS I hope this gets resolved in your favour. I dunno how you feel about this now but as JasonB mentioned, push it through to the very end. Get what is rightfully yours and don't give any quarter especially if they are going to make you jump through hoops.