persistent wooer...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope.not at all.

when he first intro himself to me, he was such a gentleman...
in fact, the impression he struck to me was really good.
but as time goes by....

ORTEGA:if you remember last year valentine, he was the one who gave me the flowers and i did ask you wat to do with it...remember?

maybe then just ignore him...pretend he's not there. He say hello don't answer and keep walking etc...might give him a hint after awhile. otherwise worse case be prepared to file harassement complaint lor.

huh...i may over-towered over him....hehehe..(if he is shorter than 1.7m)..:bsmilie:

short mean easier for him to kick you in the nuts! :bsmilie:

i had been so frank and outright-spoken to him i cant even believe my own ears.

i ever did tell him that even if he's the last man on earth, i will never ever see myself with him together.
i swear i said that.

after that i really felt VERY bad.i sort of saw his eyes got teary.

oohh... then you just take it easy. no other easy choice. if not, you won't have to resort to this forum for answers.
on the otherhand, we can empathise w him. it's quite painful to want someone so badly but unable to be accepted.
remain patience and i am sure your colleagues can see that it's lopsided. shouldn't have fear about misunderstanding in your workplace unless your knight in white horse could be lerking around in the same office.

in time to come you will find your bf and he will find his. :)

prickly problem :p i've no decent solution i concur.

the biggest challenge is to consider several sides of the issues, especially with him as a colleague, where harsh means are often inappropriate. cannot punch him, cannot kick him, cannot do anything that affect one's image in the office as well.. i.e. claim to be a les etc..

sometimes one or two of my female friends would approach me with similar problems but not in a working context, but in school, almost the same scenario, but most of these times i would actually act as their "bouncer" or negotiator, and i would speak to those guys on their behalf on what actually is going on and where everything is going.

get an older man (friend) to look him up and tell him that you are not interested in anything along those lines, and that he should leave you alone, at the same time you do not want to spoil the working relations as a colleague.

something along the lines of :
old man camping outside office after work and approach the guy as he is about to leave
old man : hi, is this mr XXXxx
xxxxx : yes i am.. you are?
old man : i'm here to talk to you abt.. jeanie blahblahblahblah..she finds it hard to get things across from her position and i am here to clarify some issues with you and hopefully to seek a resolution over them. blahblahblahblah..

what if it develops into a fight?i'm worried man...

tell us the date/time/place, if we are available, we are most happy to turn up for the makan...:bsmilie:

nope.not at all.

when he first intro himself to me, he was such a gentleman...
in fact, the impression he struck to me was really good.
but as time goes by....

ORTEGA:if you remember last year valentine, he was the one who gave me the flowers and i did ask you wat to do with it...remember?

yes i remember... so what did you do with the flowers?

oohh... then you just take it easy. no other easy choice. if not, you won't have to resort to this forum for answers.
on the otherhand, we can empathise w him. it's quite painful to want someone so badly but unable to be accepted.

have a good point there...kinda feel sorry for the guy actually...

in time to come you will find your bf and he will find his. :)

After this episode, he just, just might find a BOYFRIEND...:angel:

:bsmilie:

what if it develops into a fight?i'm worried man...

depends on how diplomatic the whole thing goes. well.. you can get lotusfairy to go in place of the oldman though :bsmilie::bsmilie:

the idea of using an old man's like the russian communist psychological propaganda, that when they had to report badnews on TV, they will use and old man, filmed with a backdrop with a family photo on a shelf etc, so it looks like your granddad telling you things.. :bsmilie:

kinda feel sorry for the guy actually...

ya, but these thing can be forced. He should just let nature take course. Now, he has kill off his "chances"

yes i remember... so what did you do with the flowers?

i had a few bouquets that day.you told me to bring home and shoot still life.:bsmilie:

i junked all of them IIRC.
cos i do not want the flowers to stain my leather seats.

but i cant recalled if i brought it home to junk or not.cos throw in office, very very obvious.and i find that very rude too.

ya, but these thing can be forced. He should just let nature take course.

yea still pityful though...he's prob stuck in arrested development emotionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.