persistent wooer...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This colleague of yours must have skin made of steel. He has the mindset that if this time fails, keep trying until one day will success. But the variable here is a human. He simply does sees it.

There's no good solution to your problem, it's either one day he wakes up from his dream or either of you left the company.

Tackle the waiting in carpark problem first. Obviously he must have come to office earlier than you. So if you come to office earlier, then you don't get to see him at the car park lift.

tis version?

Every night i wet dream
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Right across the distance (few cubicles away)
And spaces between us (few more panels)
You have come to show you go on. (see jeanie pop out, ultimatium in verbal MTV)

Near, far, wherever you are (video zoom in zoom out)
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on (Duracell battery rabbit wins the day...)

So boh liao.

You actually learn to sing the lyric?? :bsmilie:

This colleague of yours must have skin made of steel. He has the mindset that if this time fails, keep trying until one day will success. But the variable here is a human. He simply does sees it.

There's no good solution to your problem, it's either one day he wakes up from his dream or either of you left the company.

Tackle the waiting in carpark problem first. Obviously he must have come to office earlier than you. So if you come to office earlier, then you don't get to see him at the car park lift.

Take a couple of day's half day leave and let him wait there for half a day. Or is there another lift? Walk out of the carpark ramp and take the lift from level 1?

Eh, this thread is crazy. 10 pages within 2 hours?

Regards,
Arto.

Eh, this thread is crazy. 10 pages within 2 hours?

Regards,
Arto.

Drats, you beat me to saying that!! Anyway, time to increase your number of postings per page. Mine only 4 pages.

disclaimer: i dont mean to start this thread to blow my own ego over cyberspace.

i need you guys' advice...again.

i have a VERY persistent colleague who's overly infatuated with me.
it has become like an obsession and it's really affecting me.

eg,

1)he'll wait at carpark lift lobby for me everyday to go in office with me
2)he'll come to my office and ask me if i want to dine out or whether i would like him to dabao for me
3)he'll persistently ask me out for movies/dinner/a walk in the park
4)he'll send me "have a nice day email" almost everyday, not to mention BD,and special occasions like valentines/xmas
5)he'll come over every time and ask if i have time as he has things to tell me.then he'll start telling me those mushy stuffs and i'll just brush and walk off.

these are just some examples of what irritates me.
i've turn him down up front in the face countless of times.but maybe men just dont get it?:dunno:

and they say being loved is much luckier than you loving someone else?
i seriously doubt this.:rolleyes:

any suggestions?:embrass:

My suggestion to you is to marry him so that this thread won't become something like 99,999 views. :bsmilie:

My suggestion to you is to marry him so that this thread won't become something like 99,999 views. :bsmilie:

then she'll complain that her marriage is a sham and ask us how to absolve it :bsmilie:

then she'll complain that her marriage is a sham and ask us how to absolve it :bsmilie:
Cut off his p-thingie and tell the judge he cannot.

huh...i may over-towered over him....hehehe..(if he is shorter than 1.7m)..:bsmilie:

LF, since u so big, ask Jeannie to bring u along with him in her 2-seater then u squeeze him lah! and then no more person to talk about! U so big like King Kong. Then, if he still very persistent, u chase after him like he chase after J. How's that?

The last resort would be to just go along with him, go out with him, but make sure you do all the things possible that he doesn't like you to be, in the end hope he will break up!

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.