perfect world, coming???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinGx

Jan 8, 2007
West-side
hmmm..jus sth to share..dunno u guys seen the Show Animal Precinct on Animal Planet. it Usualli shows the terrible states of animals abandoned by their owners or cruel owners who uses Dogs (esp. pitbull Dogs) for Dog fightings. these Unfortunate dogs are usualli emaciated or badly treated by Irresponsible owners. Jus like the case in Spore sumtime back. tt Idiotic cat Murderer who tortured n inflicted pains n wounds onto animals (in that case, a cat).

Jus wondering why Humans can be so cruel towards cute animals tt are born into this world with a lower status than a human. sum are even being seen as a nuisance to people. :( it's sad to see this kinda things happening all ard the world. even in Spore, there are pp who are so "siao" (crazy) as to find fun in torturing animals. tt's v sad.

hmmm..if nt for Videocams, photography, n programs like the Animal Precinct on animal planet n the media (news papers n television news everydae) , i guess pp will nv noe tt such things are actualli happening in the world tt seem so wonderful on the surface but actualli on the inside, there're still many black holes for us to fill up n mend it to make this world a perfect world!

can this pefect world ever possible???:dunno:

:thumbsup: Thumbs UP to Cameras!!!

as long as human have brains , developes desire and have own agenda

then
perfect world is only a dream

Must there be need for perfect world? I dun see it really. Maybe its bcos its not possible.
I reckon that being able to survive & overcome in an imperfect world is better.

since there is no such thing as perfect photo, perfect wife, perfect job, perfect life, who invented this word "perfect"? as there is absolutely no used leh :confused:

Hehe I wish there were animal welfare officers with police powers like that =p If sg implemented such a thing I dont mind vonulteering or signing up.

since there is no such thing as perfect photo, perfect wife, perfect job, perfect life, who invented this word "perfect"? as there is absolutely no used leh :confused:

have lah... the word perfect is use to flatter ppl lah...
wah!!... your figure perfect leh... did u work out in gym?

perfect speaks of the ideal but not neccessary factual.

my friend was just telling the rest of us that she just went to have some turtle soup and it's really great! I replied "so cruel.." but she couldn't care less.. So I said, let's go japan to have some dolphin sashimi (as a return to spite her).. She said I was cruel cos dolphins are so cute while turtles just did 'nothing'. :dunno:

There will never be an end to animal cruelty simply because we have better developed brains and better dexterity. Only we can make a difference to save ourselves..

Hehe I wish there were animal welfare officers with police powers like that =p If sg implemented such a thing I dont mind vonulteering or signing up.

Same sentiments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.