Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi all,

Some photos of the People Of Jogja.

101653171.jpg

101653173.jpg

101653175.jpg

101653177.jpg

Number 8 is my fav, may be in BW will be more interesting....

The whole series has a nice vivid colour :thumbsup:. I like no 7 the best but for the wire that cuts across the face. Cheers.

The whole series has a nice vivid colour :thumbsup:. I like no 7 the best but for the wire that cuts across the face. Cheers.

Thanks Arbal, no choice about the wire la.. candid street shoot, take what the moment allows.. hehehe... thanks.

Hi saifulbahar you used some kind of HDR processing for ur shots ?
They do not look like the usual out of cam shots

Ryan

hi saiful are you on tour at jogja or balek kampung?
nice shot you got there, did you went to parang tritis beach which badly hit by earthquake years ago.wonder how life over there now. I was at magelang at time quake hit. some life experience. Lot of things happened there 1 week before fasting month.

Thanks

Hi saifulbahar you used some kind of HDR processing for ur shots ?
They do not look like the usual out of cam shots

Ryan

Yes, I do use some post processing using a mixture of a few workflow inclusive photoshop and other plugins such as topaz.

hi saiful are you on tour at jogja or balek kampung?
nice shot you got there, did you went to parang tritis beach which badly hit by earthquake years ago.wonder how life over there now. I was at magelang at time quake hit. some life experience. Lot of things happened there 1 week before fasting month.

Thanks

I was on a personal photography (holiday) tour to Jogjakarta then went to Wonosobo passing through Magelang. Life was quite normal as I see and did not see anything like affected by the earthquake. Guess its life as usual.

I plan to go back there again as I didn't know what to expect ealier as it was my first trip. Planning for a 4-5 days trip and may ask a few people if they would like to join.

I was on a personal photography (holiday) tour to Jogjakarta then went to Wonosobo passing through Magelang. Life was quite normal as I see and did not see anything like affected by the earthquake. Guess its life as usual.

I plan to go back there again as I didn't know what to expect ealier as it was my first trip. Planning for a 4-5 days trip and may ask a few people if they would like to join.[/quote]

Interesting shots from jogja. I hope to join you for a trip there. However, I will be visiting South Sulawesi again at the end of this month.:)

haloing seems a common problem in processing, but it is in particularly more apparent in this pic. the most awkward part is the black part of the wall to the right of the first man. why not have it all white like the rest of the wall since the darkening do not add to contrast or anything.

i think if we keep the attention off the processing, most images are an avoidable cluttering as the sight there probably are, but i would say the above is a good effort as the composition is good. a small part is probably the hair color and maybe the eye brow and iris. they look a bit green. besides, i think it would be good to share with us the background of the shooting as i believe you are in the position to give a good view. is there an event going on as i see the tents for the spiderboy. is that red white banner representation of the indonesian flag for some events?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.