people nowadays

lol BBTM went chalet with parent ....... like what others said, it meant to have fun !! sleep at 2am !??!?! seriously??!?! before my national service, i worked at karaoke, then this old man complaint that the music too loud....wtf. !! it's karaoke !!!!

The point is people are now more self centered and more protective of their private space than in the past. in the past neighbor noisy u go over and talk nicely and work things out , now neighbor noisy , complain to MP.

It's a chalet ... Packed with young people , what do u expect ?

It's a chalet ... Packed with young people , what do u expect ?

He expects young people to play like this: :bsmilie:

CIMG1983.JPG

TS can call the police and see what is the police response. They may not want to get involved. Anyway 1 night only. Let it go.

lol BBTM went chalet with parent ....... like what others said, it meant to have fun !! sleep at 2am !??!?! seriously??!?!

before my national service, i worked at karaoke, then this old man complaint that the music too loud....wtf. !! it's karaoke !!!!

It's true, recently my secondary class mates booked a room, some of them says noisy as we chatting among ourselves while one of us is singing. You can do what you wanted but please spare a thought for other. Unless you want morning call from other too. SOP army rules, light off 2359. Btw, some of those staying at chalet also need wake up early for sunrise photography.

Next round, skip chalet, go for hotel room instead... sure can rest well and wake up for sunrise photography. :)

All I can say is that you're out of sync with the world.

People book chalets so they are away from their neighbors and can make all the noise n party as they want.

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for peace and quiet.

All I can say is that you're out of sync with the world.

People book chalets so they are away from their neighbors and can make all the noise n party as they want.

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for peace and quiet.

After midnight, they should go to disco to party and not chalet. Furthermore, chalet got rules on noise level and after 1130, they either stop or tone down. Wait till when your time at chalet, then you tell me how you feels when you been awake for whole day and need a good rest at night, you got woken up by loud noises.

Btw, I want to call police and says i suspected rape cases over there as I heard girls screaming! Been a good citizen, must be vigilant. Ha ha!

OT a bit.

I thought chalets are out of fashion already for some time.

Maybe they were interesting in late 1970s to early 1980s.

Singapore youngsters who do not want to sleep, but want to party from midnight till 6am, all the time drowned in extremely loud noise (techno music)?

Yes, can do.

Please proceed up north through the causeway to JB. Turn right and go on to Permas Jaya. Just try to stay away from the narcotics, stabbings and gang fights.

Last edited:
OT a bit.

I thought chalets are out of fashion already for some time.

Maybe they were interesting in late 1970s to early 1980s.

Singapore youngsters who do not want to sleep, but want to party from midnight till 6am, all the time drowned in extremely loud noise (techno music)?

Yes, can do.

Please proceed up north through the causeway to JB. Turn right and go on to Permas Jaya. Just try to stay away from the narcotics, stabbings and gang fights.

Yup. Out fashion but my niece and nephew wants to go as swimming pool outside, nearby got kids stuffs etc. Maybe me this old uncle also can't bring them there so much. My mum still enjoy the morning walk to beach, which could relax and exercise over there. I think we must get away from busy lifestyle and enjoy nature, but mood spoilt by inconsiderate next gen. :(

After midnight, they should go to disco to party and not chalet. Furthermore, chalet got rules on noise level and after 1130, they either stop or tone down. Wait till when your time at chalet, then you tell me how you feels when you been awake for whole day and need a good rest at night, you got woken up by loud noises.

Btw, I want to call police and says i suspected rape cases over there as I heard girls screaming! Been a good citizen, must be vigilant. Ha ha!

i dare you. and double dare you to do that :)

I guess they should have separate chalets for noisy youngster and for older folks :) Both together next door will never work.