Not open for further replies.

unseenshadows

Oct 8, 2007
Marine Parade, Singapore
flickr.com
IMG_8309copy.jpg

IMG_8319copy.jpg

IMG_8315copy.jpg

Do feel free to leave your comments, thanks.

look like stalking photos though.

i don't believe every photo is shot with a message in mind....sometimes you just want to capture what your eyes see at that point of time, however... that runs the risk of making your photos turn out very blaah....but i don't really care sometimes...just enjoy the process...

anyway...objectively...based on what you've uploaded...i feel your 2nd photo is the best of the 3...there is a subject to focus on, plus it helps her white shirt contrasts the overall dark tones...probably unintentional, but it's also nice that you've sort of framed her in between the person on right foreground and the two folks on the left..too much head room though, so you might want to crop the top part of it a little bit...

for the first photo, generally (i don't speak for everyone) i don't like viewing back shots...it's a lazy way of shooting..in this case like kelvin mentioned..looks a little voyeuristic

the 3rd is probably one of those blaah shots i mentioned that you're likely to end up with..couple of reasons i don't like it...1. i hate kids who wear their caps like the boy on the extreme right...feel like laying the smack down every time i see these punks. 2. the out of focus woman in the foreground is very distracting 3. there really isn't much of interest to see here...i guess if it was really packed..it might be different and that would be interesting because you'll capture so many actions going on at the same time in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.