Pentaxians Oct 2010 Outing - Little India on 16th Oct 2010

Can I make a suggestion that the meeting point be changed to City Square Mall (junction of Serangoon Road and Kitchener Road) instead as it is more central and we won't have to walk as much as compared to Bugis MRT.
City Square Mall is linked to Farrer Park MRT station (NE8). Easy to meet and can easily accommodate a big group of people plus it is in the heart of Little India.

NE8.jpg

Last edited:
Citysquare Mall is a nice place especially its food court!
Don't think I can join you all yet as I need to avoid dusty and crowded places for a while longer. Have fun everyone and do post more pictures! :)

Citysquare Mall is a nice place especially its food court!
Don't think I can join you all yet as I need to avoid dusty and crowded places for a while longer. Have fun everyone and do post more pictures! :)

I like their food court because can view the scenery.:)

hehe I like this number :thumbsup:

K1000 was my first entry into film SLR. I borrowed from my elder brother back in 1975. The cam returned to him during the time I lost interest. He passed the cam to me 2 years ago and after CLA, I decided to keep it although can buy from ebay for a much better condition at price lower than CLA.

Can I make a suggestion that the meeting point be changed to City Square Mall (junction of Serangoon Road and Kitchener Road) instead as it is more central and we won't have to walk as much as compared to Bugis MRT.
City Square Mall is linked to Farrer Park MRT station (NE8). Easy to meet and can easily accommodate a big group of people plus it is in the heart of Little India.

Good suggestion Dennis.
I remember in one outing, it was suppose Serangoon and meet at Bugis. Eventully by the time we left Bugis and walk towards Serangoon, we were diverted from our original plan.

capture consevation and historical buildings from kitchener road to syed alwi, then towards kampong kapor, rowell, hindoo road, veerasamy and then cuff road. Head towards upp weld and dickson and you will reach dunlop st. CAmpbell lane and dalhousie lane and walk across to Buffalo road, is where the Tekka Pa sat is.. Also lots of good food, northern and southern Indian within the area. :) No spoon provided, use your right hand and not the left:bsmilie: to scoop.

Enjoy, enjoy....

marcus

1. fengwei (HP: 94281380)
2. Hjbyeo (if reservist doesn't interfere)
3. GreatFun
4. creampuff
5. night86mare
6. VanGogh53
7. weiwah
8. Gummy73+ Spouse (NEX user)
9. oceanpriest
10. opera58
11. eselite
12 Equatorer
13. Lanxiang
14.Aloy929
15, JK
16. Banana0ne... hoping clear schedule this time
17. Zeroflame
18. cyk13
19. choon lim
27. Supersimon27 (if reservist doesn't interfere) - y so many go reservist same time
88. cleonbus(Will join u guys in the afternoon if you all are still shooting)
100. Baracus
888. BananaDiver (from the darkside) non-pentax user...
K1000. Pentriot
1010. KingOfHum - first time going for pentax outing ;p

NE8.jpg

Im a new member, hope you guys still take my 2 cents into consideration haha

IMO, yeah farrer park or little india mrt station itself is a better place for meetup compared to bugis, those stations will land you in the heart of little india, bugis is nearer to kampong glam hehe

For those that stay in the green line or purple line, if you didnt know theres a free shuttle from city square mall to lavender mrt ;) so you can transfer lines easier

anyway i hope to enjoy my first outing with fellow pentax users, still got a lot to learn, perhaps all the seniors can guide me then ^^

Thanks Denis for the suggestion. Let's meet up at the MacDonald at the B1 level of City Square Mall, 8:00am. Can have breakfast there.

Being there once only, quite like it. It'a very good family outing place too.

See you guys in less than 6 days :)

Last edited:
Thanks Denis for the suggestion. Let's meet up at the MacDonald at the B1 level of City Square Mall, 8:00am. Can have breakfast there.

Being there once only, quite like it. It'a very good family outing place too.

See you guys in less than 6 days :)

:bsmilie: sounds fun... i'll see how it goes... if not too tired from reservist training, will swing by and join everyone for breakfast... but no camera can join or not :embrass:

:bsmilie: sounds fun... i'll see how it goes... if not too tired from reservist training, will swing by and join everyone for breakfast... but no camera can join or not :embrass:

No camera better, got excuse to hold the new Kr/K5 camera longer than the rest ;)

At least we'd have one or two K-r to try out I think :) If you stay late, you'd probably see the K-5 too ;p

haha... its ok... i dun like to see and touch other pple's things. i like to have my own :devil:

i do like the food there so i dun mind going just to join u guys for breakfast if i'm not too tired.

Mustafa is just next door, can pop in and to get one camera.:sticktong:bsmilie:

Mustafa is just next door, can pop in and to get one camera.:sticktong:bsmilie:

yeah..Mustafa presently has pre-renovation sale. Everything must go. Maybe can get the K5 and Kr at half price! ;)

yeah..Mustafa presently has pre-renovation sale. Everything must go. Maybe can get the K5 and Kr at half price! ;)

Don't think they will carry K-5 or K-r. Only saw they have a few very old Pentax PnS when i was there on Fri.