Pentaxians Nov 2009 Outing - Sembawang Park on 21st Nov 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was shot at just after 8.00am... sun was getting pretty strong...

4094228607_bc4b7a7d16_o.jpg

K-7 DA 50-200mm WR

Well, it's pretty close to my place, I should be able to reach there before 6am :)

So what time is the outing actually? i live in the east, getting there will be like an hour train ride.

This was shot at just after 8.00am... sun was getting pretty strong...

4094228607_bc4b7a7d16_o.jpg

K-7 DA 50-200mm WR

Nice shot, Denis.

So what time is the outing actually? i live in the east, getting there will be like an hour train ride.

Let's start from 8:30am, but can get there earlier if you wanna catch the sunrise :)

Date: 21st Nov 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 8:30am onwards
Venue: Sembawang Park

Please put your name here if you are interested.

1. fengwei (hp: 94281380)
2. creampuff
3. baracus
4. Greg0222
5. eselite
6. Ben
7. iFoto
8. Limited
9. le petit prince
10. bardu
11. bunegg
12. opera58 ( be there early for sunrise shot )
13. seefei :lovegrin: bug fest yipee!!
14. otc
15. hamustar

so excited and happy to join u guys again.

Not meaning to impose. But is this gathering purely for experienced photographers. Sort of like a golf gathering, where only low-handicappers can play.

I have just bought my K-X yesterday (first DSLR). Overwhelmed by the functions and jargons used. Thought to watch and learn if that is possible.

So if this is no meant for the novice. I understand. Have a good outing.

Not meaning to impose. But is this gathering purely for experienced photographers. Sort of like a golf gathering, where only low-handicappers can play.

I have just bought my K-X yesterday (first DSLR). Overwhelmed by the functions and jargons used. Thought to watch and learn if that is possible.

Everyone is welcome, even those w/o a camera. Just come and have fun w/ the others :)

Newbie or oldbie, all are welcomed. I use Point and shoot also go and have fun with them. :bsmilie:

Our mthly outing is for everyone to join we don't care u are a pro / semi-pro or newbie,
get together & have some fun & share some tips with each other.

btw you still better then me now,i'm only using pentax / nikon film camera at the moments.

Cheers! my friend, make your 1st step join in...:devil:

i also newbie :)

As the others have said, WELCOME!

We're all amateurs... though some have pro skills. But everyone's always learning and are happy to share whatever we know. :)

And I bet some of us, including me, will be keen to try out your k-x too! See you there!

Hey Ahren, I'm newbie too no confidence over digital, i feel like bringing just my spotty along. I just want to have fun and chit chat and used up one or two rolls of my films...haha

Wow...thanks for the welcome. To think I almost bought a Canon and missed all this. Hope to see guys there.

Ha Ha ....Did not know that was so many newbies with amazing skills. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.