Pentaxians in jakarta - NSFW

Model: Artika
K5+FA*200

Speed: 1/800. ISO: 400, Aperture: f3.5

Speed: 1/1000. ISO: 100, Aperture: f3.2

Last edited:
wrong spelling fr "Aperture"

beautiful place + sexy models + perfect lighting + skillful shootings + fantastic equipment = excellent pictures

such a nice trip. very interested to join next time. But since limited to 4 ppl only, I think need to take a Q number first... hehe

I'm really slow on this. Just got another one up, and I don't have any filters to apply, just CS:

FWEI5357_s.jpg

beautiful place + sexy models + perfect lighting + skillful shootings + fantastic equipment = excellent pictures

such a nice trip. very interested to join next time. But since limited to 4 ppl only, I think need to take a Q number first... hehe

when the next trip is up, will post it in this thread.:)

another to share with applied white neutralizer filter.

Thank you Ben...

Just an OOT, just test shot, this is from my new Infrared, called Diva Infrared (I promised to show you).
Let me know if you interest to mod yours also, I will help you.

K10D Diva Infrared
DA* 60-250/F4

imgp9645copyresize.jpg

Thank you Ben...

Just an OOT, just test shot, this is from my new Infrared, called Diva Infrared (I promised to show you).
Let me know if you interest to mod yours also, I will help you.

K10D Diva Infrared
DA* 60-250/F4

imgp9645copyresize.jpg

that's nice.
now have to let go my Infrared ist*D and get a pre-owned K20D or equivalent for Diva Infrared.

Last edited:
that's nice.
now have to let go my Infrared ist*D and get a pre-owned K10D or K20D for Diva Infrared.

Yes i suggest you also.
K10D has a very good sensor because of its CCD.
In Infrared, you don't need high ISO, because it needs sun light, more strong more good.

another pic of artika.
pp by Nik Software Silver Efex.