Pentaxian June 2012 Outing - K-30 Hands-on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hey Guys,

Time to plan our monthly outing again :)

Due to family commitment, some guys (me included) can only go for the outing on 16 of June. So the date has been fixed: June 16 2012

This round we'd have a couple of K-30 to play play, better to go somewhere we can shoot and chitchat. Any suggestion?

I'll start mine:
1. Chinatown street photography in the afternoon
2. Sunset near 'Garden By The Bay'
3. Street photography on Orchard (a bit crowded during GSS, but good time to shoot candids)

Let the fun begin :)

So officially by 16th, can see all the various reviews start to come out? That is good.

fengwei said:
Hey Guys,

Time to plan our monthly outing again :)

Due to family commitment, some guys (me included) can only go for the outing on 16 of June. So the date has been fixed: June 16 2012

This round we'd have a couple of K-30 to play play, better to go somewhere we can shoot and chitchat. Any suggestion?

I'll start mine:
1. Chinatown street photography in the afternoon
2. Sunset near 'Garden By The Bay'
3. Street photography on Orchard (a bit crowded during GSS, but good time to shoot candids)

Let the fun begin :)

Bro fw may i know what time? I hope i can join this time....trying to arrange to make it happen....thx

So officially by 16th, can see all the various reviews start to come out? That is good.

Hope we can post some sample photos by then :)

Bro fw may i know what time? I hope i can join this time....trying to arrange to make it happen....thx

Time and venue haven't been fixed yet...

Yes! :)

Oh hey, if any one or a group of you are keen (and haven't caught it during its first run), you may want to drop by this exhibition on 16 June. I'll be there from about noon or after lunch onwards, and will be happy to show you guys and gals around! There are stories behind each photo. :)

Photography exhibition "One Year In Timor"
Venue: NUS Shaw Foundation Alumni House
Date: 11 to 16 June 2012

One Year in Timor Photography Exhibition | Montage 2012

Oh hey, if any one or a group of you are keen (and haven't caught it during its first run), you may want to drop by this exhibition on 16 June. I'll be there from about noon or after lunch onwards, and will be happy to show you guys and gals around! There are stories behind each photo. :)

Photography exhibition "One Year In Timor"
Venue: NUS Shaw Foundation Alumni House
Date: 11 to 16 June 2012

One Year in Timor Photography Exhibition | Montage 2012

That's a good idea. We can go to Haw Par Villa after that, then Labrador Park for sunset if weather is good. We supposed to do these a few months back but was stuck at the foodcourt due to heavy rain ...

How do you guys think?

fengwei said:
That's a good idea. We can go to Haw Par Villa after that, then Labrador Park for sunset if weather is good. We supposed to do these a few months back but was stuck at the foodcourt due to heavy rain ...

How do you guys think?

As long as i could make it this first outing, everywhere will be good...haha

As long as i could make it this first outing, everywhere will be good...haha

At least you can make it...i have yet to join even one. It kinda sucks that now i am somewhat free on weekdays but oversubscribed on the weekends.

How do you guys think?

Thanks, boss!

If possible, we may even have hellfire around, and I'll be asking him about the printing process, haha! Always been curious how it's done and how they get the colours right. This time round, the printing was done on Canon printer and paper, and all photos are in full colour (while the last run had some B&W versions, and was done on canvas and, eh, some other type of paper).

Anyway, there is a series of photography workshops organised by NUSPS that day too: Workshops Information | Montage 2012

I is interested with this outing and bringing my own camera. Total newbie though. :embrass:

ErikuShin said:
I is interested with this outing and bringing my own camera. Total newbie though. :embrass:

Cheers bro...am first time joining too if i can make it....

Status
Not open for further replies.