Pentaxian Gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hohoho... That's near my place :)

Any idea when is the date for the gathering?

I am not a Pentax user(yet).
Can I join?

Yup any idea when?....

Gotta wait for Frank to come back first.
No idea when that is though...

Frank: Had enough of the pork knuckles and Schnitzels yet? Isn't it about time for you to start missing Singapore food? :devil:

I am not a Pentax user(yet).
Can I join?

I'm sure no one would mind....
Though you might, when we all bring out our toys and start playing...
And making you gian... :devil::bsmilie:

I am currently shooting with Nikon and Oly(more actually) systems. Heard some good things about Pentax, keen to explore further.

Will some kind folks allow me to try their cams if I bring my SD card along? If really kena infected, MS color is very nearby, can get antidote. HaHa :D

I am currently shooting with Nikon and Oly(more actually) systems. Heard some good things about Pentax, keen to explore further.

Will some kind folks allow me to try their cams if I bring my SD card along? If really kena infected, MS color is very nearby, can get antidote. HaHa :D
Haha... im sure you wil love it

Cheers :D

Ho bro!!

I dun mind letting you use mine for a while. You helped me b4 :D

Im so tempted to get my first dslr k100d and join this outing to suck some the knowledge from all the old birds here!!!

Im so tempted to get my first dslr k100d and join this outing to suck some the knowledge from all the old birds here!!!

Go Go Go!!! K100D is great! :thumbsup:

Christmas is coming. Get yourself a Christmas gift tomorrow :D

I also wanna suck the knowledge from them too :bsmilie:

Go Go Go!!! K100D is great! :thumbsup:

Christmas is coming. Get yourself a Christmas gift tomorrow :D

I also wanna suck the knowledge from them too :bsmilie:

wow, u guys sure sound crude;p

haha..

yunyi1510: .K100D is superb...i heard the super version with kit can be bot arnd $900 if im not mistaken? if u manage to join us, im sure the fellas can let u try K100D( u can try mine if im there)...im sure you will like it...great camera for novices or advanced users alike...its really value for dollar...or u may want the newcoming models...hmmm...

Haha... Crude? Hmm... Maybe I should say I hope I can learn bah. :D

Well... He yunyi do not mind a grey kit lens while getting the K100D body, I can always sell him mine since I am looking to upgrade :)

Anyway, it's really good to see that more and more people are keen to join in the fun :thumbsup:

get the k100d super, and purchase NoMoney's Kit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.