Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - May 18 2014 - Garden By the Bay

The sky seems to be ok. Hope it's a good day for some sunrise photos. I'm leaving soon, see you guys there.

The sky seems to be ok. Hope it's a good day for some sunrise photos. I'm leaving soon, see you guys there.

I waiting mrt....guess will late....paiseh

Arrived at the mbs/bg bridge 6.35am. Found nobody around so went off after taking a few shots.

The event is still on? Isn't it raining hard?

Yesterday the cosplayers were in the wide patch of grassy area and only quite few in Marina Bay Sands. If there's a few cosplayers there probably won't be much today. It's raining hard and there's little cover.

Sorry Guys. Not able to make it this morning. Hope the event turned out ok even as a talk-shop coffe session.. :)

This morning the weather was quite good but the sky was too clean! I could not reach there soon enough before the sky was so bright due to the MRT timing on Sunday! When I reached there, there was no body on the bridge but only one lady that I thought should be the new Pentaxian that Felix mentioned but whoow, how come today Pentax camera look so strange! Why we are waiting for Frank to start a new thread for photo sharing, does any one know what Pentax model she was holding! :)

14208190101_f7186d1cc5_c.jpg

Reactions: felixcat8888
This morning the weather was quite good but the sky was too clean! I could not reach there soon enough before the sky was so bright due to the MRT timing on Sunday! When I reached there, there was no body on the bridge but only one lady that I thought should be the new Pentaxian that Felix mentioned but whoow, how come today Pentax camera look so strange! Why we are waiting for Frank to start a new thread for photo sharing, does any one know what Pentax model she was holding! :)

Oh my...... And that seems like a huge ass piece of glass for a lady to be using!!

I think must be a K3, judging from the Canon strap. LoL!

This morning the weather was quite good but the sky was too clean! I could not reach there soon enough before the sky was so bright due to the MRT timing on Sunday!

You guys were lucky yesterday morning.
Over in the West, it was raining cats & dogs with visible sun beaming on one side.
When rain stopped momentarily, saw a rainbow and snapped it with my phone cam.
By the time I drew out my K5, it rained again....

Reactions: felixcat8888
You guys were lucky yesterday morning.
Over in the West, it was raining cats & dogs with visible sun beaming on one side.
When rain stopped momentarily, saw a rainbow and snapped it with my phone cam.
By the time I drew out my K5, it rained again....

Nice capture! I don't even know it is sunshine or heavy rain most of the time:bsmilie:.

@Felix: hardly seen lady using that 70-200/2.8 L lens and further more hand hold it so easily! Normally seen it in hand of young guy shooting XMM! :)

@Pentriot: we were stuck at the coffee in side GBTB till almost noon time due to the rain as well.