Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - May 18 2014 - Garden By the Bay

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Sorry for late confirmation. A bit busy lately.

Anyway, this time we are gonna repeat what we did about two years back. We shoot some sunrise at Gardens by the Bay. Let’s get there early to start w/ sunrise photos, then continue until we decide to stop.

Date: 18 May 2014
Time: 6:00am onwards
Venue: Gardens by the Bay

The best place to meet up is where we shoot sunrise, it's at the look out bridge by the river, where connected to the MBS over ECP (the red star mark):

8379952063_7fe0a79a09_c.jpg

Please leave your nick/name here so we’d know how many guys would love to join.

Last edited:
I guess we can use single digit from now on for the amount of people attended :(

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#9 (hopefully the number will go beyond ere.

Last edited:
We also had one about one year back (Jul 2013), but I think you couldn't make it that time fengwei.

Just a note to try to be earlier as this spot can be quite popular on weekends (see your luck). Anyways there is an alternate spot with more space below. :)

Sorry I can't join in as mentioned earlier, have to send my wife off.. Wish you guys good light!

Last edited:
We also had one about one year back (Jul 2013), but I think you couldn't make it that time fengwei.

Just a note to try to be earlier as this spot can be quite popular on weekends (see your luck). Anyways there is an alternate spot with more space below. :)

Sorry I can't join in as mentioned earlier, have to send my wife off.. Wish you guys good light!

Yeah, I was away last year. Actually I'd be away for two weeks again during the first half of June.

Pity you can't join. Anyway, there are plenty of space there to shoot, don't need to stick on the bridge. It's just easier to spot/gather I guess :)

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#2 felixcat8888
#3 Chipvn
#9 (hopefully the number will go beyond ere.

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#2 felixcat8888
#3 Chipvn
#4 icy yang
#9 (hopefully the number will go beyond here.

Last edited:
#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#2 felixcat8888
#3 Chipvn
#4 icy yang
#5 Ranchy (i really hope i can wake up.)
#9 (hopefully the number will go beyond here.[/QUOTE]

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#2 felixcat8888 + a new Pentax friend
#3 Chipvn
#4 icy yang
#6 haruX (i also hope i can wake up.)
#7 Doyle ( tripod tripod where are u)

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#3 Chipvn
#4 icy yang

Enjoy guys,pray for good weather and sky for you all..

Doyle,want to use my tripod? as i will be working,;p

This is my first time and will try to meet up with you guys there. So I shall not register my name in the list in case I didn't make it.

#1 fengwei (9199-32-99)
#3 Chipvn
#4 icy yang

Eh? Simi tripod tripod? Hahahaha!!
I really wish I can make it but I'm having an exam on Monday. Gotta rest and study.. :(

SianZ!

Hi i might be able to come. Bro fw are we heading to the dragonboat race after sunrise? Thx

Sorry I don't know anything about the dragon boat race .... See how it goes. If it rains like this morning, we'll have to cancel the outing. Just hope the weather is good...

Sorry I don't know anything about the dragon boat race .... See how it goes. If it rains like this morning, we'll have to cancel the outing. Just hope the weather is good...

Dbs regatta 2014....ok np and hope the weather is good...see ya...

Eh? Simi tripod tripod? Hahahaha!!
I really wish I can make it but I'm having an exam on Monday. Gotta rest and study.. :(

SianZ!

Hahaha..my birding tripod,end up tripod heavier than camera and lens if use for landscape.