Pentax/Ricoh Monthly Outing - Botanic Garden on 12 Oct 2014 - Post your photos here

nice composition, simon. Looks a little under expsose. Maybe too many layers of diffusers?. I know you have a few layers with the round can and also another layer infront. Hey I am also experimenting too.

otc

otc

Yes sir, I try to test it out at venus again maybe on sunday but I'm having abit of hiccups with yongnuo flash mkIII hahaha

Yes sir, I try to test it out at venus again maybe on sunday but I'm having abit of hiccups with yongnuo flash mkIII hahaha

Maybe I will join you sunday venus drive late noon.

There is a track behing the bungalow houses where it leads to tree top, not the usual route of night macro we last took. This area, I think is better, maybe newer to me, hahaha. Probably could find ogres spiders night time.

otc

Nice shots, guys!!
Hope to join the next round of outing.

Maybe I will join you sunday venus drive late noon.

There is a track behing the bungalow houses where it leads to tree top, not the usual route of night macro we last took. This area, I think is better, maybe newer to me, hahaha. Probably could find ogres spiders night time.

otc

I go morning, I may walk towards left rather than the right leading to treetop. Encounter macro group also say that

Oh, there is no more photos already, bro's ? :eek:

Bro felix and fw if am not wrong....sunnycamera and mus....and.....hmmm

Hehe Have not done processing. Busy with school photos.

No problem...hope to see it soon :) anyway its a good outing...can molest the A*200 f4, F*300, 645z, K-s1, Fa*85...blah blah...too many liao....hahahha....

waterfall there very refreshing. took some metallic fly the last time over there.

stayed one night with my family.

otc

I dun mind going there for 1 night stay during next Wednesday Deepavali holiday (provided home visa approved)

Can revisit Gunung Ledang.

My visa for this year, all used up. :D

But do go ahead to plan more such outings if you can.
We certainly need more forum activity and also more opportunities to shoot.

Let's keep the thread continue ...

These are my 2 grasshopper photos taken during the outing.

15374104740_d4e2a8bd47_c.jpg

14939560023_28fb6e2605_c.jpg

Bro macro outing leh....hahaha anyway niceee...fa*85?