Pentax/Ricoh June 2013 outing: Please share your photos here...

@Red Dawn: The Worker pic is really nice!

Few more from me:

Hurry up ...

Follow this way ...

Here get SALE ...

Last edited:
Just a few more.....

Korean woman outside Ion
9182664792_e8f60f51d8_c.jpg

Wow.. you manage to catch this shot. But how did you shot? just raise your GR and snap focus?

Wow.. you manage to catch this shot. But how did you shot? just raise your GR and snap focus?

Yes, this was shot with the GXR 28mm module in snap focus at 2m or 2.5m.... I can't remember exactly. With a smallish aperture I think at f5.6.

I believed I raised the camera to my eye using the GV2, which is why I believed I was noticed..... haha....

Yes, this was shot with the GXR 28mm module in snap focus at 2m or 2.5m.... I can't remember exactly. With a smallish aperture I think at f5.6.

I believed I raised the camera to my eye using the GV2, which is why I believed I was noticed..... haha....

Ah.. ic.. well. at least u manage to catch the shot. Think snap focus is an excellent. I still trying to get use to it.. poor at calculating distance. :X

Ah.. ic.. well. at least u manage to catch the shot. Think snap focus is an excellent. I still trying to get use to it.. poor at calculating distance. :X
All my B&W shots taken with GXR 28/2.5 in this outing were using Snap focus and many didn't look that the screen, Ranchy! :)

All my B&W shots taken with GXR 28/2.5 in this outing were using Snap focus and many didn't look that the screen, Ranchy! :)

Yeah.. I know.. Was trying snap focus with gr.. I poor at it. Lol

Yeah.. I know.. Was trying snap focus with gr.. I poor at it. Lol

Practice at home to judge distance. That's what I do..

Start off with guessing 1m, that is an arm length. Then increase to 2m, double arm length. And so on...

Outside, just look for nearby static landmark to judge subject's distance. For eg, lamppost.. Don't know why but easier to judge a bigger static landmark then a moving target.

Cheers!