Pentax/Ricoh CNY Gathering - Chinatown on 15 Feb 2015

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

It's holiday season again, hope you all have had a great horse year (in work, study, family ...), and have a better sheep/goat year ahead.

Let's get together before the CNY, for a chitchat and street photo session. I think we've got a lot to talk about the coming FF stuff :cool:

Date: 15 Feb 2015
Time: 12pm onwards
Venue: Chinatown

We'll meet up at Maxwell Road Food Centre (Maxwell Market) around 12pm for lunch and chitchat. Then we'd shoot the streets and market from there.

As usual, please leave your nicks/names here so we can estimate how many guys would show up.

Happy New Year to All!

Last edited:
01 fengwei (HP: 9199-3299)
02 SyncGuy
03 MissyD

02 SyncGuy
03 MissyD
04 joe :)

02 SyncGuy
03 MissyD
04 joe
05 sunnycamera

02 SyncGuy
03 MissyD
04 joe
05 sunnycamera
06 Trowa77

Hi All,

It's holiday season again, hope you all have had a great horse year (in work, study, family ...), and have a better sheep/goat year ahead.

Let's get together before the CNY, for a chitchat and street photo session. I think we've got a lot to talk about the coming FF stuff :cool:

Date: 15 Feb 2015
Time: 12pm onwards
Venue: Chinatown

We'll meet up at Maxwell Road Food Centre (Maxwell Market) around 12pm for lunch and chitchat. Then we'd shoot the streets and market from there.

As usual, please leave your nicks/names here so we can estimate how many guys would show up.

Happy New Year to All!

Hullo maestro FW, are we doing the night shoot of the festive lighting as well?
If so, won't it be better to meet up from high-tea time @4pm so that it won't be such a long 6-hour shift till the moon comes up?

Hullo maestro FW, are we doing the night shoot of the festive lighting as well?
If so, won't it be better to meet up from high-tea time @4pm so that it won't be such a long 6-hour shift till the moon comes up?

We can shoot all the way into the night if keen. :)

It's a pity I cannot make it this time since I will be travelling. I believe there will be a lot talking regarding the recent announcement... Hope you guys enjoy the outing - Hey the CNY is at the corner, Chinatown is the best place for the outing.

It's a pity I cannot make it this time since I will be travelling. I believe there will be a lot talking regarding the recent announcement... Hope you guys enjoy the outing - Hey the CNY is at the corner, Chinatown is the best place for the outing.

Sorry you can't join us. Hope you enjoy your trip :)

So sad, I cannot join this time. Will travel back to my home town for the CNY! Enjoy, all bro's!

So sad, I cannot join this time. Will travel back to my home town for the CNY! Enjoy, all bro's!

Happy cny bro and c u next outing....😉

Happy trip bro...c u nxt rd :)

Bump! For the outing.

Surely lots to talk about with the new Pentax stuff coming.

I got no help for the kids, so unlikely I can make it.
With CNY a few days away. .... damn... my chores list already started since last week :(
But see how...
If I can make it last min, I will try to go.

Bump! For the outing.

Surely lots to talk about with the new Pentax stuff coming.

I got no help for the kids, so unlikely I can make it.
With CNY a few days away. .... damn... my chores list already started since last week :(
But see how...
If I can make it last min, I will try to go.

Really hope you can drop by for the fun :)

02 SyncGuy
03 MissyD
04 joe
05 sunnycamera
06 Trowa77

So far only 6 guys confirmed to come? Thought the recent FF news can boost up the attendance rate a bit ...

Oh well, it's better than not having it I guess.

So far my permit ok but under 24/7 condition...try to do clear more these few days....sweat

Hi, I'm new in clubsnap, can I just join for night shot? As afternoon, I got the appointment need to attend. And hopeful can make it n learn more knowledge from ur group.