Pentax Revival? 10mp DSLR and 18mp MF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are. If I am not told that bronica lenes are as good as hassy I would go to pentax. They have some very good lenes for portrait and people shots;)

singscott said:
Yes they are. If I am not told that bronica lenes are as good as hassy I would go to pentax. They have some very good lenes for portrait and people shots;)
What if I now tell you otherwise? Bronica lenses are nowhere near Hassy lenses.

lsisaxon said:
What if I now tell you otherwise? Bronica lenses are nowhere near Hassy lenses.

Argg I have them both(Bronica and Hasselblad) loh. And mamiya and rollei and tons of friends will tell me the same thing like the quote above. The bronica is good for what is good for. That been good colour reproduction reasonly good sharpness when compare with the other medium format. The problem is will I get Bronica noone say otherwise, where were you when I need this advise?:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
bronica as good as hasseys?

scott, u mistype?:bsmilie:

Arrr I didn't mistype la. Please see the whole sentence lei:nono: I say "I was told that bronica lenes are as good as hasselblad, therefore ending up buying bronica instead of pentax.";)

Cheesecake said:
alamak... the way u phrase it... :bsmilie:

I hokkien piang la:sweatsm: :sweatsm: With the pleasure of owning a quite a few medium format. From rollei to mamiya to bronica to hasseblad and all four at one time.

singscott said:
Argg I have them both(Bronica and Hasselblad) loh. And mamiya and rollei and tons of friends will tell me the same thing like the quote above. The bronica is good for what is good for. That been good colour reproduction reasonly good sharpness when compare with the other medium format. The problem is will I get Bronica noone say otherwise, where were you when I need this advise?:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Hahaha.. okie.. :p Nevermind.. we all learn.. sometimes the hard way.. :( My dad used to have ETRS with quite a number of lenses, later he traded for a C/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.