Pentax May 2016 Outing - Post your photos here!

pinholecam

Staff member
Jul 23, 2007
Very nice outing and what a sunset.
I was worried about the weather based on the poor conditions for the whole of last week, but as these things I, never try, never know. :)

The Labrador Park area also proved to be refreshing and interesting to me.

Pentax Outing -16May2015 by jenkwang, on Flickr

Very nice outing and what a sunset.
I was worried about the weather based on the poor conditions for the whole of last week, but as these things I, never try, never know. :)

The Labrador Park area also proved to be refreshing and interesting to me.

Pentax Outing -16May2015 by jenkwang, on Flickr

a million thank-yous to you for organising this month's outing, JK.
we were indeed blessed with wonderful weather despite the preceding days' afternoon gloom, a bigger than expected turnout and a refreshingly new area (to us) of Labrador Park.

a million thank-yous to you for organising this month's outing, JK.
we were indeed blessed with wonderful weather despite the preceding days' afternoon gloom, a bigger than expected turnout and a refreshingly new area (to us) of Labrador Park.

Yeah, I am always thankful of the many friends who come to support the outings.
Since I don't live in the west this area is certainly very fresh to me.
Its really one of the great aspects of outings and photography to me as I get to explore and see the little things around Singapore more.

Another shot from the M20/4

20150516-DSC03004-BW by jenkwang, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks to Jk for making the effort to organise this outing. It has been quite some time since we had a successful sunset shoot. I hope all who turned up had a good time and enjoyed the marvelous sunset. Ha d not seen such marvelous sunset for quite sometime.

I will start off with some candids.

Taken with PENTAX A 100 f/2.8 ( Macro )

Henry, explaining the capabilities of his new " toy " Sigma 150 - 600 ??

DSC09466 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Henry to FW - Guru, did i just bought a lemon ?? :bigeyes:

DSC09476 by maverick_h, on Flickr

Nice meeting up again!! sorry that I was late and was lost my way around there.. !!! lucky was able to still meet up with the group....

So keep sharing the photos, people! I did not take much photo., so will try to share when i look through what i have. hee

Great outing....too bad my housework tied me up....cheers all