Pentax kx still rules :)

The color of the camera may not change the pictures I take with them but it can certainly make it more fun to do so!

I greatly enjoyed my white K-x before I got my K-5 - its very casual looking and a great icebreaker.

Yes, i am a guy but i really want to get my hands on the pink k-r (i like pink>.<) But i have already got my Navy K-x so i just give up on the idea.

Man, if we ever get the pink ones and bump into each other at one of the pentaxian outings... let us try not to walk together holding the cameras. :p

"I mean, professional tennis and badminton players wear multi colour clothes and racquets- just because they dont have everything in white (like in Wimbledon) doesn't mean they aren't serious. Colour shouldn't really be an issue in your search for the above mentioned search for the perfect pic."

Professional tennis or badminton players wear what their sponsors required them to wear & not what they prefer to. Professional photographers are different - they have a choice. The time when I bought the special edition of K10 GP, I changed the strap because I don't want to attract attention to the big gold letterings on it. Black is just perfect for camera body, computer casing & other hardware like printers & scanners & laptops - my personal opinion. The only colour on my Pentax K10 or K20 is mud after a rough day running around.

I think at the moment anything that helps to raise Pentax profile is good. Although the color options is only skin deep, it was the color options which caught my attention before reading about the capabilities of k-x and making me commit to the purchase admist a sea of canon and nikon friends advising me other wise.

Althought i eventually gotten a black K-X for the bundle with 50-200mm, it was initially not available for the other colors

So despite the shallowness, haha many of us will succumb to such options to be unique in our own ways =)

Anyway, if you use other lenses, they don't really match the colour scheme of the camera body, so I'd rather just get a black one.

Man, if we ever get the pink ones and bump into each other at one of the pentaxian outings... let us try not to walk together holding the cameras. :p

dun worry bro, that wont happen:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: If i ever wan to change my k-x, it will be the k-5:devil:

...walk together holding hands... lolz