Pentax K3 -Probably the most advanced APS-C DSLR is launched!

Oh you are the guy i met this evening?
btw is nice meeting you

Think you met up with Doyle, I guess. I was also there.. :)

Think you was holding the GXR if not wrong..

Congrates, but how come FW did not inform us. Would have gone down with beers to cheer:bsmilie:

marcus

Hehe, couldn't resist. It's the best camera from Pentax so far, the ultimate APSC camera, for me at least :)

I've taken a few hundred shots w/ the new camera so far, really love it. I'll post most thought when I'm done reviewing all those photos. Too busy over the weekend...

Did she cry for help? :bsmilie:

Last few days seems that so many Pentaxians were either molesting or pampering their K3. So far I haven't had a chance to smell one yet. Have to take some laxative to clear my constipated dry cabinet first.

Hehe, couldn't resist. It's the best camera from Pentax so far, the ultimate APSC camera, for me at least :)

I've taken a few hundred shots w/ the new camera so far, really love it. I'll post most thought when I'm done reviewing all those photos. Too busy over the weekend...

Woot.. More awesome reviews coming on.. :)

Congratz on your new toy guys! :D

I really like the Multi AWB function but seems only can be applied on JPEG images.
Correct me if I'm wrong..

a k3 review

[video=youtube;obRn__ZBq2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obRn__ZBq2A&feature=c4-overview&list=UUqpOf_Nl5F4tjwlxOVS6h8A[/video]

I really like the Multi AWB function but seems only can be applied on JPEG images.

For RAW you can use any WB you want, then tweak it later on w/ RAW converter software. But of course it's better to get it right in the first place so you won't need so much time finding the right WB.

For RAW you can use any WB you want, then tweak it later on w/ RAW converter software. But of course it's better to get it right in the first place so you won't need so much time finding the right WB.

Yea... I know that.. What I mean is the new function "Multi AWB".. Only usable for JPEG right?

Useful to a point.
If using RAW, often, I'll have to process 2 jpgs with the different WB and then blend them in.

So this multi WB maybe a time saver if say shooting an event and saving as RAW+JPG

Useful to a point.
If using RAW, often, I'll have to process 2 jpgs with the different WB and then blend them in.

So this multi WB maybe a time saver if say shooting an event and saving as RAW+JPG

Ah.... Just as i guessed... New frontier in the technology! Let's hope the other will follow suit too then major RAW processing software can start to support. :D

Ah.... Just as i guessed... New frontier in the technology! Let's hope the other will follow suit too then major RAW processing software can start to support. :D

Multi WB is same as in GRIV, GR,.. Need to shoot JPEG only.

Multi WB is same as in GRIV, GR,.. Need to shoot JPEG only.

Oooooouhh..... I didn't know GR and GRIV has it already.. Haha!
Nevertheless, it looks really good and pretty accurate! Hmm............

suddenly flashed into my mind ... have pentax decided to release an official tethering software for K3?

suddenly flashed into my mind ... have pentax decided to release an official tethering software for K3?

Erm... Flucard Pro? There's an app for all mobile devices.. Now it's up for the useless Singapore company, Trek, to launch a software for laptop and such...

Sorry OT abit. Is there anyone who is keen to get K3 body (black) alone? I am keen to get the 18-135mm kit lens. :) Please let me know, and we can work out a win/win deal... Thanks.

Sorry OT abit. Is there anyone who is keen to get K3 body (black) alone? I am keen to get the 18-135mm kit lens. :) Please let me know, and we can work out a win/win deal... Thanks.

Who's interested in the 18-135mm Please msg me or sms me, I be buying the K-3 tomorrow.

Looks like the 2 of you can contact each other.

I contacted but no reply so deem uninterested so I will find those who are more interested ones and there already has a reply and I be buying at MS color since they got 2 left