Pentax group overseas trip

I am looking for kakis to go ubin with me for wildlife shoot and i am also in for bintan trip if we can settle the dates as i need to take leave early in order to be able to go

I am looking for kakis to go ubin with me for wildlife shoot and i am also in for bintan trip if we can settle the dates as i need to take leave early in order to be able to go

Next Saturday I might be going to Ubin in the morning. Depend on my work schedule. If I'm free to go, will create a thread on this Sunday to gather response.

I am also for Bintan ... Let's discuss a little about this during the July Pentax meet if we've got time.

Bintan no need for visa, is it?

Bintan no need for visa, is it?

AFAIK, no VISA needed for ASEAN countries. But out of ASEAN, might need to confirm further though. :think:

This is what I found on the web. (.:: Welcome To Bintan - F.A.Q ::.)

Do i need any Visa Entry to Bintan?

Visa-free entry countries
Nationals of Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Philippine, Hong Kong SAR, Macao SAR, Ecuador, Chile, Morocco, Peru and Vietnam are given visa-free entry facility for maximum of 30 days

Countries / Nationals that require Visa-on-arrival (VOA) are as follows at Bintan ferry terminal:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark
Egypt,n, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan
Kuwait, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monacco, Netherlands, New Zealand
Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of China, Russia, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, South Africa
South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America

The visa on arrival is USD 25 for 30 days per entry
USD 10 for 7 days (minimum 5 persons)