Pentax 09/2014 Outing -Sentosa and Buskers Festival - Post your photos here

great shots.....looks like a really fun outing :)

Continue my last few sharing.

With DA40.

Poisoning by others.. haiz

Come on cheer up, Pentax coming out FF :p

Frank coaching, for our group photo

Last one with the Jupiter 9

Nice shots ranchy....yea FF coming...haahaa

Hey guys, sorry for late update. Too lazy to look through my photos. Just resized the two group photos to share .... for now:

IMGP6331_s_zps52853868.jpg

IMGP6332_s_zpsf2edf637.jpg

Hey guys, sorry for late update. Too lazy to look through my photos. Just resized the two group photos to share .... for now:

Frank... Stop looking at the girl can? ;P
*looks at the first photo*

That's the problem with too sharp a camera. Can't hide eh? LoL!

Thanks for starting the thread.
I ran into some Flick problems loading up my photos earlier in the day, so that prevented me from starting the thread.

Seems like you caught quite a few nice shots for the mini photo challenge.

JK - how does one POST pictures in Clubsnap? I forgot the method, since it was a long time since I posted anything "viewable" and "excitable" to Pentax sifus. Please point me to the process and the best way to post. Thanks, LEONG

JK - how does one POST pictures in Clubsnap? I forgot the method, since it was a long time since I posted anything "viewable" and "excitable" to Pentax sifus. Please point me to the process and the best way to post. Thanks, LEONG

At Flickr while viewing your photo, there's a button at the bottom right near the photo, which is an arrow (drag your post over it, it will say Share this photo),click on it, select the BBcode, choose size and copy the link and paste into the chat box in here. It will share/show the photo automatically.

hope my explanations helps.

Was hoping Frank to share as it was taken by him. Power of the FA77 :p

Frank... Stop looking at the girl can? ;P
*looks at the first photo*

That's the problem with too sharp a camera. Can't hide eh? LoL!

Haha, I almost forgot the photos were taken by a pretty girl ;)

Is Feng Wei, taking weights these days to get a SIX-PACKS? Arm muscles seems good! And don't try to tackle the pretty gal, ok?

Hehe, just try to keep my weight down (but obviously not very successful yet...) so I can finish the big run in early Dec. :D

Was hoping Frank to share as it was taken by him. Power of the FA77 :p

I only got the iPhone version ... Thanks for sharing. The A7r is indeed a great camera.

Few last photo from me for this outing!

From the FA 43 Ltd

15099015027_7b33f2a569_c.jpg

From the GR

15149969927_708464f9a6_c.jpg

15149790600_136ea2bd8f_c.jpg

And from one of the lens in Ranchy photo above! hi hi ...

15274074686_4fd4a6f54c_c.jpg

15054938017_ccf15b45db_c.jpg

Few last photo from me for this outing!

And from one of the lens in Ranchy photo above! hi hi ...

Eh.. which lens.. lolx.. can't remember.

Eh.. which lens.. lolx.. can't remember.
Really, then properly I'm wrong! The photo with 2 lenses above is not Ranchy photo! :p