PC Show: Is this a gd deal for dry cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow_kiwi

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
Brand: Bossmen
Model: SMX83
Capacity: 82L (ard the size that im lookin for)
No of Trays: 3 sliding plastic trays
Elec Consumption: 4W
Outer Dimension: W415 x H570 x D427

Cost: SGD228 (including delivery, and the guy told me they can even deliver on saturdays)

Warranty: 5yrs

What i was told:
they sell cheaper as they r from Bossmen Asia Pte Ltd, not retailers whom carry their brand of goods.

in the event of breakdown, they will send ppl to collect ur dehumidfier unit for servicing or replacement (i didnt ask if there would be any extra charges though).

So wat do u guys think? Good deal?

$228 for a 82L dry cabi with 5 year warranty... that's not bad actually. hmmm...

oh yah... forgot to add in wat is in the fine print... 5yrs warranty is for the dehumidifier only.

hi yellow_kiwi...
a friend of mine is interested in getting a 20-30L dry cabinet.
did you happen to see any around at the expo?
do you also happen to have the prices?
thanks so much :)

oh:eek: .
I juz want to get a Nikon dry box .. not sure whether is it cheap in PC show??? or not for sale ( free with purchase of any camera)

will go on saturday... yeah!!!

Gd deal!! Though I haven heard any reviews abt this brand yet.

Perhaps I shld sell off my am-pro 40L and get this. My one got no space for storage for neg and slides :dunno:

hi rangs!
i think i saw one model which is a 46L one on display. its a white colour one. according to their catalog, there shld be another white model which is a 28L one. sorry that i did not have their prices as i skipped those that. however, maybe u might want to note that some models do not come with free delivery (30 bucks more, as im told). will post again if i dropped by again.

that guy at the PCshow gave me his card with his contact no n told me to call if needed. if u want i can PM u so that u/ur friend can find out more without going down.

their very simple website:
http://www.bossmen-asia.com.sg/index.htm

hi wormz!
actually, i also have not heard abt any reviews this taiwanese brand. i have been noticing it for quite sometime though, as Ruby n MScolor carry this brand. guess it shld be quite alright... maybe will get it from the PCshow...

hi yellow_kiwi...
thanks for your reply... :)
and yups, would appreciate it if you could just pm me his contact, so that i can pass it on to my friend.
thanks again :)

Originally posted by rangs
hi yellow_kiwi...
thanks for your reply... :)
and yups, would appreciate it if you could just pm me his contact, so that i can pass it on to my friend.
thanks again :)

done!

Status
Not open for further replies.