PC Show 2011.

Anyone went already? Can share what are the deals?

victorlee10 said:
Anyone went already? Can share what are the deals?

You mean all the deals?! Haha hmm sandisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC selling at $56 now. Cheaper than all previous IT shows.

what about sandisk cf? saw online that bizgram is selling the sandisk ultra series, 16gb for $74.. if i didnt remember wrongly, best bargain at sls is selling it at $62..

noobphotog said:
what about sandisk cf? saw online that bizgram is selling the sandisk ultra series, 16gb for $74.. if i didnt remember wrongly, best bargain at sls is selling it at $62..

Haha I didn't look at all the CF prices but the one that caught my attention was 128GB CF selling for $1350 :bsmilie:

Anyone knows if there are promotions for Think Tank product at the show?

jlim76 said:
Anyone knows if there are promotions for Think Tank product at the show?

Nope, only Vanguard and Case Logic, even so, also not cheap. I would still go TK to buy.

Must ask TK to setup booth.

I saw RDP IT show brochure for their bags, price not bad leh.

jlim76 said:
Must ask TK to setup booth.

I saw RDP IT show brochure for their bags, price not bad leh.

Haha SLR-R was running the Sandisk booth, surprised when I saw my friend's receipt.

Just came back there okay only lar but or camera deal suck big time Edison electronic cannot freebies nothing much after all and went there snap snap girls Toshiba and razor the most chio srt if I OT

You mean all the deals?! Haha hmm sandisk 16GB Class 10 SDHC selling at $56 now. Cheaper than all previous IT shows.

Best Bargain at b2051 is selling Sandisk extreme 16gb SDHC 30mb/s for $52.50.

32gb for $99.

Any1 bringing cam to shoot?

Best Bargain at b2051 is selling Sandisk extreme 16gb SDHC 30mb/s for $52.50.

32gb for $99.

A bit worried about best bargain though, they quite famous for bringing in parallel imports. Not sure if the cards are, if they are the warranty might be void.

Lenspen-1 is 10 bucks at reddotphoto.

A bit worried about best bargain though, they quite famous for bringing in parallel imports. Not sure if the cards are, if they are the warranty might be void.

yes its parallel import

but warranty is still 5 years with them as long you keep the receipt.

bought quite alot of memory cards from them and so far all still working well :)

yes its parallel import

but warranty is still 5 years with them as long you keep the receipt.

bought quite alot of memory cards from them and so far all still working well :)

But the 30mb/s Extreme card are supposed to be lifetime warranty right? Best bargain only provide 5 years?