Pc Show 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, didn't see any Nikon booth around. Saw Canon there but they not selling cameras leh. Only some printers.:(

The rest of the brand take this chace to ptomote their dslr. Sony has the biggest attraction.:bigeyes:

Those gals carrying the notebook and dslr look stress. They grap the items so thight that they are afraid that they will drop it.:sweat:

Michael:sticktong

hmm...just grab a 320maxtor 3.5" for backup.:D

Dang, no dSLRs or lens on sale. Any new/ interesting Sony stuff on display?

Don't think I can make it to the show, preparing for exam this weekend :( Gonna be a victim of 7% GST.

Hey, guys, didn't see any Nikon booth around. Saw Canon there but they not selling cameras leh. Only some printers.:(

The rest of the brand take this chace to ptomote their dslr. Sony has the biggest attraction.:bigeyes:

Those gals carrying the notebook and dslr look stress. They grap the items so thight that they are afraid that they will drop it.:sweat:

Michael:sticktong

This fair is a total letdown with so little booths dedicated to selling DSLRs. I only the find price of the Extreme III 2GB SD quite attractive and may be getting one. All other "promotional" stuffs are nothing fantastic. Oh yes, starhub do "give away" the Lenovo Y300 laptop with the unlimited 10Mbps plan.

And I hate it when people bring their ah-gong, ah-ma, maids and babies to the fair ;(

Is Eastgear selling powerex batteries there? I saw an eastgear booth selling RAM, and another selling GPS units, but no batteries.

Dang, no dSLRs or lens on sale. Any new/ interesting Sony stuff on display?

Don't think I can make it to the show, preparing for exam this weekend :( Gonna be a victim of 7% GST.

The usual. Main promo is the vaio notebook and alpha dslr. nothing much. Strong sale on hdd and com system and printers.

Michael

is there any scans of the promotions?

This fair is a total letdown with so little booths dedicated to selling DSLRs. I only the find price of the Extreme III 2GB SD quite attractive and may be getting one. All other "promotional" stuffs are nothing fantastic. Oh yes, starhub do "give away" the Lenovo Y300 laptop with the unlimited 10Mbps plan.

And I hate it when people bring their ah-gong, ah-ma, maids and babies to the fair ;(
its a PC show... not IT product or camera show...:sweat:

wah...another 320GB? same as the previous one u bought at the last show? :sweat:
previous one i got 250gb,different model.:lovegrin:

look like 500GB is value for $ at 199 Maxtor

Saw the SDHC SC card v2 at 53, v4 at 60 and v6 at 80++.

Can any card reader read the new SDHC format?

Michael

The IOGear SD readers can read SDHC but mine don't seem reliable. If you don't have an SDHC reader yet, get the $80 Sandisk Ultra II 4Gb SDHC card, it comes bundled with a small black USB reader that transfer almost as fast as the $39-49 Extreme USB reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.