PAWS FOR A CAUSE - 19 Dec 2015 Fund Raising For Causes For Animals Volunteers Needed

chngpe01

Staff member
We are proud to be supporting "CAUSES FOR ANIMALS SINGAPORE" or CAS fund raisng drive on 19 Dec 2015, together with Pause For A Cause Cosplayers.

Location : Orchard Shopping Centre - (between Orchard 313 and H&M)
Time: 12noon to 6pm

Together with support from Noristu Singapore, and Nikon Singapore ClubSNAP will be providing photographers, instating 4R printing and Nikon bottle water and cameras.

"Paws for a cause" hopes to spread some Christmas joy by having our rescued canines and Cos Players take photos and instant print a 4R photo at just $10 or for a minimal donation when using donors own camera!The images taken will be uploaded onto "causes For Animals Singapore" Facebook page.

What better way to remember this Christmas than to help out for this noble cause for our little 4 legged friends

About Causes For Animals

Causes for Animals (Singapore) Limited (CAS) is an animal welfare charity set up to support the needs of local animal welfare in Singapore. To employ programs and policies to promote best practice, ethical, sustainable and compassionate treatment of these animals. CAS Mission is to save the lives of the homeless and unwanted companion animals of Singapore.

Please list your names and PM me your contact if you wish to volunteer to help

1. Dennis Kee
2. John Teoh
3. Benny

CAS_19_Dec.jpg

Last edited:
Default PAWS FOR A CAUSE - 19 Dec 2015 Fund Raising For Causes For Animals Volunteers Needed

We are proud to be supporting "CAUSES FOR ANIMALS SINGAPORE" or CAS fund raisng drive on 19 Dec 2015, together with Pause For A Cause Cosplayers.

Location : Orchard Shopping Centre - (between Orchard 313 and H&M)
Time: 12noon to 6pm

Together with support from Noristu Singapore, and Nikon Singapore ClubSNAP will be providing photographers, instating 4R printing and Nikon bottle water and cameras.

"Paws for a cause" hopes to spread some Christmas joy by having our rescued canines and Cos Players take photos and instant print a 4R photo at just $10 or for a minimal donation when using donors own camera!The images taken will be uploaded onto "causes For Animals Singapore" Facebook page.

What better way to remember this Christmas than to help out for this noble cause for our little 4 legged friends

About Causes For Animals

Causes for Animals (Singapore) Limited (CAS) is an animal welfare charity set up to support the needs of local animal welfare in Singapore. To employ programs and policies to promote best practice, ethical, sustainable and compassionate treatment of these animals. CAS Mission is to save the lives of the homeless and unwanted companion animals of Singapore.

1. Dennis Kee
2. John Teoh
3. Benny
4. C E Tan

Do we bring our gears or is it provided

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

join us this Sat for a good cause.

See you guys/gals at 11.30am for a quick brief

1. Dennis Kee
2. John Teoh