patience

thelight

Jun 8, 2010
i like to appeal to all the seniors and pros here to give some latitude to newbies posting and asking repetitive questions.
please avoid negative comments and comments which don't help in building knowledge and interests.
please also avoid 'you could have search' .. and so on.
instead give them the link if you are interested in helping.
if they had known, they wouldn't have asked.
i was a newbie before and i hated asking questions which ended up wishing i had not asked.
clubsnap rocks and i learn much here from positive feedback, so, i'm not naming names here, if there is nothing positive in your feedback or if your patience had run out, please read and leave instead of posting something that leaves everyone with a sour taste in their pursuit of this hobby.
cheers

i like to appeal to all the seniors and pros here to give some latitude to newbies posting and asking repetitive questions.
please avoid negative comments and comments which don't help in building knowledge and interests.
please also avoid 'you could have search' .. and so on.
instead give them the link if you are interested in helping.
if they had known, they wouldn't have asked.
i was a newbie before and i hated asking questions which ended up wishing i had not asked.
clubsnap rocks and i learn much here from positive feedback, so, i'm not naming names here, if there is nothing positive in your feedback or if your patience had run out, please read and leave instead of posting something that leaves everyone with a sour taste in their pursuit of this hobby.
cheers

i believe that if you did a search, you'd find the previous thread on this
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/832577-Newbies-need-help-right

not the first, neither will you be the last.

It written clearly in the ClubSNAP's Terms of Use, Rules and Regulations in the FAQ...

Every members are expect to adhere to the rules. regardless what member status you have.

1. Be Nice and Be Civilised - abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated. Be kind to newbies as they may not know the general flow of the forums. Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in banishment.
you can use the report post function if you find the member being rude. (A triangle sign with an exclamation mark)

2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question.

and to every members, regardless whether you are new, not so new or senior member. You are expect to do some search before asking any question, you could have found the answer you want even before asking.
And don't forget to be specific about your question if you want someone to help you, if nobody able to understand your question, how you expect people to provide you with a valid answer?
Don't forget to thank people when they try to help you, even their answers are not relevant, but at least they've tried.

Last edited: