Pasar Malam at BoonLay Interchange ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST_sg

Mar 23, 2004
sunnytang.zenfolio.com
New bird here shooting at public,... just very quick snap, some people did "siam" my way :embrass: :embrass:

IMG_0101-6x4.jpg

IMG_0102-6x4.jpg

IMG_0107-6x4.jpg

IMG_0108-6x4.jpg

IMG_0114-6x4.jpg

IMG_0110-6x4.jpg

IMG_0115-6x4.jpg

Any advise on street photography are welcome. Feel paisey when holding my camera infront of unknown :sweat:

Maybe you can find something interesting then press the shutter.

its really very snapshots le....i feel the mango one is ok.....more depth of field and a lower angle perhaps...

sometimes wanna take streets muz be thicked skinned....otherwise...pick up a foreign language and look tourist la hahah.....

Hmm... looks like there are some issue with the WB. There a some shot with a very heavy megenta cast, example #1 - #5.

the canvas is red, not surprising that the pics come out reddish

1 thing abt street photography is.... there is no word "paisey" in the dictonary

all not bad..

try some wideangle closeups of the items

quekky said:
the canvas is red, not surprising that the pics come out reddish

1 thing abt street photography is.... there is no word "paisey" in the dictonary

Ya. you're sharp heh. The warm effect was due to the canvas, and it was around 4pm.

Btw, do you guys ask for any permission from those stores before standing infront of them and start shooting? :sweat: :sweat:
Afraid they approach me and demand for my camera :cry:

ST_sg said:
Ya. you're sharp heh. The warm effect was due to the canvas, and it was around 4pm.

Btw, do you guys ask for any permission from those stores before standing infront of them and start shooting? :sweat: :sweat:
Afraid they approach me and demand for my camera :cry:

no worry, juz shoot, normally they are quite friendly. Just smile back when they look at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.