party photography

zart29

Feb 22, 2009
Lion City
can share how do you guys eliminate hazy foggy image when shooting in night clubs? any filters or something?

can share how do you guys eliminate hazy foggy image when shooting in night clubs? any filters or something?

An air filter might work. But it will take a while to clean up the air there.

ya rite. i will ask someone blow all the air would be better.

anyway.. thanks for the info

ya rite. i will ask someone blow all the air would be better.

anyway.. thanks for the info

Hope you understand what I am trying to say. No filter can do what you asked. The haze is from smoke from the bloody smoke machines. Nothing you can do to clear it from the camera end.

i appreciate your help in the way of your explanation. im even grateful with your final polite answer. :) i was just askin if theres any magic filter for this situation.. ok will get out from that smoke machine

seriously there are no filters.

MRC - no
CPL - no
GND - no
SLIM - no

however, this might work - use a longer exposure.

Make the haze/fog work for you instead of against you. There's no way you're gonna get rid of the haze/fog in clubs unless you get into very specialized IR flash/filtration systems which may only be partly helpful.

Will off camera flash help in this situation? Cos I am wondering if it is the same as diving underwater. Using off camera flash will prevent reflection caused by planktons.

shoot in Infrared,

infrared wave are known able to penetrate haze and smoke.

Sunpak had a dedicated infrared hammerhead flash. One or two might turn up on the bay. :)