Part-time Repairman Part 2

Sent you a PM bro Fatigue, pls revert when you are avail to fix my lens....

Hi fatigue,

Pmed you already please revert when you are avail to repair my lens....Thanks!

Hi fatigue,

Pmed you already please revert when you are avail to repair my lens....Thanks!

Hi bro, wondering if you could fix Canon EF-S 17-85mm Err01 (flexi cable problem) and roughly how much will it cost? Thank you!

hey, pm-ed your egarding my Nikon 18-105. told you the problem as well, thanks

Had a eos 400d with dented CF pins
Bro fatique here accessed the damage and quoted me a reasonable price compared to canon's $350

He told me would take about a week, told him it was okay.

After just 2 days, he smsed saying that it's ready for collection.

To all CS-ers here, he does lenses, flashes, bodies, IR conversion! Not just fungus cleaning, but repairing!

Very good service, highly recommended to all!

Had a eos 400d with dented CF pins
Bro fatique here accessed the damage and quoted me a reasonable price compared to canon's $350

He told me would take about a week, told him it was okay.

After just 2 days, he smsed saying that it's ready for collection.

To all CS-ers here, he does lenses, flashes, bodies, IR conversion! Not just fungus cleaning, but repairing!

Very good service, highly recommended to all!

Yup, and he's really honest, too! i was asking about olympus XA repair, but he said he's not expert in it.. Although i was quite disappointed that my camera can't get repaired, but really happy that he's very honest!
Highly recommended!

i also have the same problem with my 18-70mm. long story but i know now its a loose screw. i'm new to the group...where are you from and how much will it cost to have it repaired? tnx

thanks fatigue!
He did a good job in cleaning my fungus-stricken lens!
and he's such a nice guy!

Thank you very much!

Hi Fatigue,
Just wonder if you do cleaning for binocular lens? I got a Nikon binoculars with fungus on the lens (The fungus should be on the external part of the lens only, and no need dismantle the binoculars?) . Thanks for help :)

Outside also need people to clean for you. You must very rich, want people do many things for you.

Outside also need people to clean for you. You must very rich, want people do many things for you.

Maybe? Don't want to risk damaging the coating or the lens on the binoculars, got sentimental value, so asking for professional help, CSers recommend him to be very good :)

THANKS ALOT BRO FATIGUE!!!!! For the help!!!

Wish you all the best!!

Best regards
Eng.

Hi Fatigue,

I've PMed you about my lens problem. Hope to hear your reply soon. :)

Hi fatigue,

I got Canon 17-85mm lens needed repair, my lens AF is out of focus, and kinda stuck. Please do PM me yah.
i tried to PM you but seems your PM mailbox is full. Hope to hear from you soon. im using the lens as my general lens.

Or any kind soul have Fatigue hp number, so that i can contact him directly?

Hi fatigue,

I got Canon 17-85mm lens needed repair, my lens AF is out of focus, and kinda stuck. Please do PM me yah.
i tried to PM you but seems your PM mailbox is full. Hope to hear from you soon. im using the lens as my general lens.

Or any kind soul have Fatigue hp number, so that i can contact him directly?
Thanks

My mobile: nine 8 one 5-1974

Hi Fatigue, dropped you a PM!