Part-time photographer needed!

Firefly Photography

Mar 1, 2016
singapore
Greetings! Our company is currently looking to increase our outdoor photography team and is looking for part-time photographers who are able to work mostly on the weekends, like to work in a team environment, have fun and also looking at using their photography skills to make some additional income over the weekends. Don't worry if you do not have vast experience in photography, we will provide on-the-job training.

Brief Job Scope

You will be required to be stationed at different parks on different weekends with other photographers, for example this Saturday at Location XXX, next Sunday at Location YYY, we do not require you to travel around within a day. For each time slot you will be assigned a client, a family with kids, a group of friends or even a couple. You are the photographer that will lead the client around various spots at the park, guide them and have fun!

Schedule/location will be provided upon successful application.

Firefly Photography is looking for

Passionate individuals who possess the following traits

• Confident and able to lead and guide a family, ensure they have fun
  • Willing to work under the sun
  • Confident yet Humble, Passionate and Responsible Team Players
  • Kind and Patience with Children
  • Good Communication Skills and Customer Orientated Person
  • Willing To Learn from each other as a team
  • At least 4 months of commitment
  • Minimum age of 18
  • Fundamental knowledge on camera operation and photography
  • Need to commit over the weekends (not compulsory every Saturday and Sunday as we know you have own commitments, can be arranged)
  • Have your own professional equipment and laptop/display device
  • Basic Knowledge and skills on photo-editing software such as Lightroom
  • Minimum some experience in some portraits or events coverage
  • On Job Training Provided
  • IMPORTANT Trait – Able and willing to talk and clique with the team and current photographers
  • Students Welcomed
  • Average monthly pay ranging from SGD 400 plus-minus based on minimum 4 full day per month depending on commitments and projects
  • Shoots are one week once over the weekend

Not Looking For

• Photographers whom are unable to commit over the weekends
  • Photographers looking at hundreds of dollars for a few hour shoot
  • Short-term commitments

Should you be interested, please email me at daniel@fireflyphotographysg.com with:

• A short introduction to yourself, your current job, what are you currently doing etc
  • Some shots or link to portfolio preferably portraiture of family/kids/couples etc
  • Your contact details such as contact number and email
  • List the gears you are currently using (just to make sure it is not point and shoot)

Your enquiries, We will follow up with you regarding next step and solve your queries!
Some Clarifications: - This is not a spam - Discussion is necessary before commitment to job to avoid any unnecessary problem; we want to maintain a transparent way of work between company/client/photographer. We will try to reply your emails as soon as we can. Thank you!

We may take sometime to review and may not be able to reply in a short time span, apologies for that.

Drop me an email at daniel@fireflyphotographysg.com

Do not message me through Clubsnap.

Cheers,

Firefly Photography Team

Have been seeing this advert repeated a few times.

So many management skill required out of the photog and working on weekends under the sun, presumably each time almost full day, paid $100 per day and need to commit for 4 mths. No wonder you have to keep posting.

Never even seen him reply my email since March at all, @divinemoment at least he replied you.

To be fair, I've worked with Firefly before. I think they are a professional organization. Very friendly towards new photographers and very upfront with their payment and practices.

It was a great learning experience to shoot with some of their photographers. Moreover, I think they provide good value for the packages they charge their clients.

Last edited:
Reactions: kandinsky
To be fair, I've worked with Firefly before. I think they are a professional organization. Very friendly towards new photographers and very upfront with their payment and practices.

It was a great learning experience to shoot with some of their photographers. Moreover, I think they provide good value for the packages they charge their clients.

$100/day consider good value? Than God tell me what's not good value.

$1000 a day is fairer and bare minimum if you have to provide your own gear, insurance, manage and service client and do post production.

$100 is assistant's fee for half day to carry bags, set up stands and tape down wires.