Part time events photographer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenrui

Jan 20, 2008
We are a corporate studio looking for part time photographers. preferably with experience in events and functions. students not applicable. $15 to $20 per hour. PM me if you're interested.

Thank You

We are a corporate studio looking for part time photographers. preferably with experience in events and functions. students not applicable. $15 to $20 per hour. PM me if you're interested.

Thank You

Hi,

I am Farid, just arrived from Jakarta, interested to join your corporate studio as a part time photographers, as i've done some works for wedding, enggangement, event, interior and exterior.
I'll go with $15 per dollar and I dont mind to be assistant first if you are not confident to put the trust to me as photographers. available most of the time monday - sunday at any time.
If you need a couple sample of my works, just give me your email address.

Thanks

Farid Tridewanto
mobile: 96546439

why can't students apply? it says part time...

hi i am interested.. yr pm is full.. pls get back to me to discuss.. thanks.

pm me

For one you want pros with experience then you only pay peanuts. These guys do most of the work and you get the most amount of money, logical? If they take freelance jobs themselves, they will get at least double what you are paying. Boy, are you cheap or what?

some events only need less than an hour to do, eg, signing ceremony.

So are you gonne pay $15 to the photographer to covering this event??

Hi Wenrui,

hope you don't see that photographers are out to just earn money. Most of the people here picked up photography bcos they are passionate abt it.. And i guess for the amount of time they spent learning the skill and the amount of money they pump into the buying of equipments to learn it, wat you are paying is not justifiable.

And I hope you can understand even though it can be just that few hours of shooting, it means many hours of post-processing the images to make sure that the client gets the best pictures. Photography shouldnt look so cheap, it should be a professional skill. I guess you received these comments because to a certain extend, people feel insulted by the offer you've made. I'm sorry to say that and i don't mean to criticize you but i hope you would have a changed perspective towards photography..

Hi Wenrui,

hope you don't see that photographers are out to just earn money. Most of the people here picked up photography bcos they are passionate abt it.. And i guess for the amount of time they spent learning the skill and the amount of money they pump into the buying of equipments to learn it, wat you are paying is not justifiable.

And I hope you can understand even though it can be just that few hours of shooting, it means many hours of post-processing the images to make sure that the client gets the best pictures. Photography shouldnt look so cheap, it should be a professional skill. I guess you received these comments because to a certain extend, people feel insulted by the offer you've made. I'm sorry to say that and i don't mean to criticize you but i hope you would have a changed perspective towards photography..

u are right....if u talking about photographer assistant...rate about SG20 is fine. photography is a professional skill. unless wenrui means "Amatuer or beginner" level, then is another set of story. if talking about professional level, advance photographer or something already up to scale to take good picture. $20 is really a big insult.

hope next time if you guy asking for photographer, must states clearly what is your level of photographer and expectation level. each grades charge differently.

kim

Hi Wenrui,

I agree whole heartedly with oneheart. Hopefully you can revise your rates and give the photographers their due.

:sweatsm:

I tink the TS is finding photographers with PnS to do the job... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

More like camera phone.... Boooooo to TS. :thumbsd:

This will probably be today's hottest thread. :)

TS, I have same sentiments with most of the photogers here. This is plain exploitation. :thumbsd: to you and whichever corporate studio you are representing.

This is terrible... This company must think that Clubsnap has enough desperate photographers to even consider their offer. I dont think that it even covers the cost of the usage of the photographer's equipment much less the his time spend during the event.

Must think we are stupid or what!!!!

the minimum market rate for event type coverage like company function for one photographer should be around $250 or more for a typical 3 to 4 hour shoot, anything more should include overtime charge

let say we pay $250 for 4 hour half day duration then each hour should work out about $62.50 per hour which should be reasonable for a part time freelancer

normally for those shooter charging by hour there should be a minimum charge of let say 100 or so on top of the per hour rate so even if you just use him for one hour you still have to pay the minimum sum to cover his transport and time

otherwise really hard to earn if my clent just pay me 50 buck if he used me one hour only and i quoted 50 bucks per hour

hope this help

to a pro, $20 is definitely doesnt make any sense.. even a beginner photographer.. TS must appreciate photographers' effort to produce hi quality images.. we r not aiming for 1 lorry of money but at least to be appreciated... :)

the minimum market rate for event type coverage like company function for one photographer should be around $250 or more for a typical 3 to 4 hour shoot, anything more should include overtime charge

let say we pay $250 for 4 hour half day duration then each hour should work out about $62.50 per hour which should be reasonable for a part time freelancer

normally for those shooter charging by hour there should be a minimum charge of let say 100 or so on top of the per hour rate so even if you just use him for one hour you still have to pay the minimum sum to cover his transport and time

otherwise really hard to earn if my clent just pay me 50 buck if he used me one hour only and i quoted 50 bucks per hour

hope this help

hope this help

to a pro, $20 is definitely doesnt make any sense.. even a beginner photographer.. TS must appreciate photographers' effort to produce hi quality images.. we r not aiming for 1 lorry of money but at least to be appreciated... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.