Parenting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorta worked out schedule with wife...

take mrt together to work...talk along way...even tho it means paying for one extra trip...

take charge of son's education....exams/homeworks to be handled by me..she takes over when need handiwork like arts and craft...

weekends bring family out for jalan/shopping...drive up (week end car) to MY for short getaways/shopping/marketing..etc..

at night help to massage wife's aching legs/shoulders...:angry: don't assume...:bsmilie:

just take a little more effort lor

This topic is something i can relate ...hhahhaha

Always a roller coaster ride ...complain , quarral, explain then when everything is ok shot again ...finally the whole cycle come back again in no time :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Chinese saying..... fight near the bed 'head' and Ok near the end of the bed if I could translate correctly.

I also agreed the heading is not related to the discussion.

Can CS moderater help to change the topic to " As a husband, have you done enough?"

sorta worked out schedule with wife...

take mrt together to work...talk along way...even tho it means paying for one extra trip...

take charge of son's education....exams/homeworks to be handled by me..she takes over when need handiwork like arts and craft...

weekends bring family out for jalan/shopping...drive up (week end car) to MY for short getaways/shopping/marketing..etc..

at night help to massage wife's aching legs/shoulders...:angry: don't assume...:bsmilie:

just take a little more effort lor

haha... how romantic

I just wonder what our female CS got to say!

haha... how romantic

I just wonder what our female CS got to say!

I'd say 'such man doesn't exist' ;p

Even if he really does all the above mentioned, it'd probably last a month or less, max 2 months. Then after that, revert back to old self! :bsmilie:

No offence to wibblo though ;)

I'd say 'such man doesn't exist' ;p

Even if he really does all the above mentioned, it'd probably last a month or less, max 2 months. Then after that, revert back to old self! :bsmilie:

No offence to wibblo though ;)

Interesting... can we look at 0.001 of the population and maybe wibblo is one of them!

so all husbands.. will you take the advice from wibblo and challenge maameemoomoo to proof that she is wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.