Panosaurus 2.0 - A Spherical Panoramic Tripod Head

done with the Panosarus 2. Thank you Photosphere for the demo unit.

20130720_161447.jpg

click image to launch - works on phones too.

click image to launch.

Totally possible with 8mm, 4 shots around on a 5DMK3. Above panos done with 3 shots (HDR +/-2EV) x 6 around, 8mm @ 60 degrees one shot with one nadir hand held.

Quite tempting after seeing everyones results. lol

I'll need to get rid of my benro system, which is much heavier than the panosaurus I'm assuming.

U can always join our demo and try, check out and like our facebook page in the signature for more details and future updates :) panosaurus is about 1kg.

I'll need to get rid of my benro system, which is much heavier than the panosaurus I'm assuming.

are you using the PC0 or PC1? add that rail and depending on the lens and camera you using, that rail may be in the shot. It may add work to output the final 360 pano later.

anyway, to have the same setup capable of doing multi rows if needed as the Panosarus2. You will need that plus the right angle rail.

PC0 - 0.25kg
PC1 - 0.35kg
Rail - 0.3kg
Right Angle rail (MPB180T) - 0.36kg

AND you have your own head for easy levelling could be near 1kg or over and pano being not-for-everyone, it's good that Photosphere has demo sessions. It really let you have a look and feel of the panosarus and see for yourself how fun it can be.

hi has anyone tried using this with a canon 70-200 mk2 / 6d body? thanks!

Can the Panosaurus support the D810 and 14-24? Thanks.

Yes. It can even support my 5D3 with 24-70 II

D810: 965g
14-24: 1000g
Total: 1965g

5DMK3: 960g
24-70 II: 804g
Total: 1764g

i am sure 200g is something to consider.

If you go to link in first post here the Panosaurus is claimed to support up to 10 pounds. To be honest everyone's tolerance is different, so my suggestion is to go for an outing and try it out. That said, I doubt there will be any issue. :)

i am using the Panosaurus with 5DMK3 + 16-35L II and i am having some issue with the setup creeping on me.

though the max weight is rated up 10 pounds, tbh i will not wanna mount even heavier setup on the Panosaurus.

for lighter gears, the Panosaurus will work flawlessly.

how come cannot edit post ah?

anyhow, i will suggest potential buyers to try the products out at one of the demo sessions organised by Photosphere.

they are a nice bunch of people who will patiently answer your queries and explain the mechanics to you.

Hey thanks guys for dropping by, much appreciated. We had replied Marcus this morning. We feel the setup maybe on the borderline and certainly have to test, btw, Marcus owns the panosaurus, he's just checking if he upgrades to the new setup.

Tecnica, perhaps you can try cleaning any dust that may be present on the rubber piece on the upper arm with a damp cloth. Hope that may help a bit.

Cheers all, thanks again!:)