Panasonic Lumix Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi xiao-I ordered my battery through battery barn(www.batterybarn.com)..i think that's their website :) It was 39.95 and supposed to last about 20 minutes longer than the panasonic battery. I read other users liking this battery so that's why I went with them. Came in the mail today. Will know more soon.

Hey,
Add me to the list of LC43 users. Had mine for about half a year and while I have learned how to get the most of it, a semi manual shooting, I still wish I had some A, or S control. Has anyone tried the FZ1 firmware upgrade on a LC43, is it a disaster waiting to happen? I am considering hacking it, so if there are other developers out there, let me know.

My only complaint with the camera,
too much noise on night shots, need my tripod then.

I gotta say though, I have taken some focused shots even at 1/2s, is this normal for a camera, definetly not a film camera?
Any suggestions on how to improve my low light shots w/o flash (cause the flash sux on it)

Hey people! add me to the list for FX1 users!! recently got my prized posession..must say its a great point and shoot camera...new to photography..hope to learn and interact with you all! :)

Hiz...

New panasonic user here too... Got myself an FZ-10... Really cool camera...

Can anyone help... R third party batteries good? Saw the Panasonic OEM at Eastgear selling for 29.95... issit good... any comments...

Thanx...

Hong Jia said:
Hiz...

New panasonic user here too... Got myself an FZ-10... Really cool camera...

Can anyone help... R third party batteries good? Saw the Panasonic OEM at Eastgear selling for 29.95... issit good... any comments...

Thanx...

I thought the one eastgear is selling is for FZ1 only?

shutterfly said:
I thought the one eastgear is selling is for FZ1 only?

FZ1 and FZ10 uses the same battery, CGA-S002. Nvr tried the eastgear one but bought an original at AP for $70.

JimDavis said:
Hi all,

I have just added part of the new series of photos that I took in May 2004. Please feel free to browse, and comment if there is any. ;) :cool:

Misc May pictures (includes part of Big Walk 2004, soon to come Buddha Tooth relic): http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/c187614.html

My digital home page: http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/

Hi Clubsnapers,

Just added the rest of the Big walk 2004 photos, as well as Sacred Buddha Tooth Relic 2004 Exhibition and some of the photos that I had just taken at Botanical Garden (next to SMU campus): http://george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net/c187614.html

Nice and fun pics posted by Jim Davis and SK2-looks like a good time was had by all.

I like your morning skyline shot. Maybe you would like to share some of yr better shots in the photo galleries instead of here. Just indicate it is FZ10. :D

Hisienna said:
Nice and fun pics posted by Jim Davis and SK2-looks like a good time was had by all.

Thanks a lot for your compliment. :) Your feedback to help me improving is certainly welcome. :bsmilie: ;)

shutterfly said:
I like your morning skyline shot. Maybe you would like to share some of yr better shots in the photo galleries instead of here. Just indicate it is FZ10. :D

Eeerrrr....post to photo galleries?? I shy lar...still have a lot of rooms to improve... :embrass:

Just post it here for the FZ10 fans to see see look look still can...further than that....Eerrrrr....scared standard not there :sweat:

sk_2 said:
here's the ICE.....

cheers,

SK_2: Your second photo too small lar...intentional issit? ;p

I can't see the object between the cars....Eeerrrr....be more precise....the human being between the cars lar...just wondering if that is a lady or man? :think:

JimDavis said:
Eeerrrr....post to photo galleries?? I shy lar...still have a lot of rooms to improve... :embrass:

Just post it here for the FZ10 fans to see see look look still can...further than that....Eerrrrr....scared standard not there :sweat:

Aiya, we are here to learn from one another. You are too modest. :)

a soon to be proud owner of Panasonic FX1!!!
can't wait to start using the cam!

shutterfly said:
Aiya, we are here to learn from one another. You are too modest. :)

Hmmm...no lar...just think that I still need to have a lot of rooms to improve lar...just wonder if anyone care to organize photo shot outing for Pana cam oni?? :dunno:

starz_86 said:
a soon to be proud owner of Panasonic FX1!!!
can't wait to start using the cam!

Hmmm....good choice...FX1...if I am not wrong...it also comes with image stabalizer... :bigeyes: I think now Best is having some offer...grab it before it is too late...I think all shops are clearing stock for those below 4 megapixal cams, since 8 megapixal is already out...but I will still hold on to my FZ10 till later stage....looking forward to upgrade to a DSLRer.... :blah:

Hi, I am interested in getting a FZ10 so if its possible, can any of the FZ10 users here can show me some pictures taken by this great cam? Well, if can have all types of shots like studio, sports, events, indoors, that will be the BEST! Thanks for helping!... :D

wenx said:
Hi, I am interested in getting a FZ10 so if its possible, can any of the FZ10 users here can show me some pictures taken by this great cam? Well, if can have all types of shots like studio, sports, events, indoors, that will be the BEST! Thanks for helping!... :D

Take a look at this.

Lumix DMC-FZ10
1. andy9110
2. luc
3. ykkok
4. JimDavis
5. pawpet
6. m3csl
7. awongkk
8. malamute72
9. juzthin
10. blurboiboi