Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm F4-6.3

Haha if not in Singapore, what is the point of asking the price in Singapore?:bsmilie:

Haha if not in Singapore, what is the point of asking the price in Singapore?:bsmilie:

Can take high speed rail down to SG to buy mah... if the person is in Malaysia. :) 90mins nia

When HSR completed, price of Pana 100-400 dunno drop until wat liao....

I live in Indonesia but sometimes travel to SG.
Some camera/brands are cheaper in SG (especially after GST return), so I bought mine from SG.

This lens is really quite interesting given its effective FL. Maybe not the best of choice for Baihualing but could be a really good birding combo for many other places!

Not really. With the estimate pricing, we can either decide to help spur the SG economy or have the amount stay in our own shores or to keep it as a dream not fulfilled.

Thanks Wonglp. The lens is still not available over the border and the pricing is still iffy.

Anyone compared this with the Sigma 50-500/ 4.5-6.3? IQ, AF speed, weight and etc?

Quote I got from TKPhoto is $2080 including GST

Anyone seen this lens in retail recently? Seems like it has been OOS for 3 mths

I haven't seen it in stores for a while , probably a call to TK since they were at least able to offer a quote back then

I haven't seen it in stores for a while , probably a call to TK since they were at least able to offer a quote back then

Visited them a couple of days back. Seems like they have the 12mm Summilux and no sign of the 100-400