Panasonic And Canon Factories Attacked By Chinese Demonstrators, Suspends Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBTM said:
China now blames Japan for WW2. But their own ppl, how good are they? Milk powder incident, cars roll over baby etc. There are even some "hidden" cases whereby we wouldn't or NEVER know unless u are there. Japan, cruel during WW2, but it's war, you dont kill them, you got killed, just like any games we playing now. But Japan also got their own dark side nowadays. So, I just bochap this kind of news, let them fight, also wouldn't affect my daily life that much, haha!

Hey guys, I hope this is just fun chit chat. Imagine a world where the strongest rule. Where are we Singapore and we don't care? Surely we DO!

It appeared deliberate on the part of the Japanese Govt to announce the purchase at this point of time possibly to infuriate the Chinese.
The week past, China commemorate the 81st Anniversary of the 18 September 1931 incident, the 1st invasion of Shenyang by the Japanese.
History no one forgets; especially by the Japanese neighbours.
Let us not forget that Singapore was involved in a long runninig dispute over the Pedro Blanca.
Both the incidents here at home and over in the Diaoyu had similar background.

Not quite the same, one is robbed under daylight...the other is just administration mistakes by British.....so it's easier to settle the later by court case.....as for the former......I don't see a chance unless the robber surrender himself which he seems quite adamant at this point of tines :)

What about the south sea claimed by itself? Isn't that same as robbering from neighbour, worse still, it is telling neighbour that the place you swim at is my place, I am claiming it... China should not mix up those with history facts and non-facts to get what it wants.

What about the south sea claimed by itself? Isn't that same as robbering from neighbour, worse still, it is telling neighbour that the place you swim at is my place, I am claiming it... China should not mix up those with history facts and non-facts to get what it wants.

Your fault lor, :confused:...who asked you to named your swimming pool as 'South China Sea'. ASEANS & you should rename it as 'South East Asia Sea'. :bsmilie:Hahaha!!!

Your fault lor, :confused:...who asked you to named your swimming pool as 'South China Sea'. ASEANS & you should rename it as 'South East Asia Sea'. :bsmilie:Hahaha!!!

Aquino renames disputed area West Philippine Sea

Xi Jinping called Tokyo's territorial claims on a group of East China Seas island "a farce". He's right.

Prime Minister Noda and Japan’s central government spun the silly story that they had to step in and make the purchase, rather than Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara, who they feel would make diplomatic relations with Beijing much worse than they already are.

This is a low class dirty trick commonly known as "good cop - bad cop".

Last edited:
Watched the Perspective show on CNA at about 8.30pm today 4 Nov 2012.

The talk show moderator was lousy.

Completely out of her depth. Shallow comments by her on the panelists views. She does not understand the emotive importance of the topic to the Japanese panelist and the PRC panelist.

At one point she interrupted Victor Gao whom she invited an opinion from, and chattered non-stop at the same time as Victor Gao for 30 seconds; until Tommy Koh told her to STOP IT ! and let Victor Gao speak.

This was really terrible. How disgraceful!

Kishore Mahbubani or Simon Tay would have been a better moderator.

If CNA cannot find good moderators, then do not air such shows.

Last edited:
Watched the Perspective show on CNA at about 8.30pm today 4 Nov 2012.

The talk show moderator was lousy.

Completely out of her depth. Shallow comments by her on the panelists views. She does not understand the emotive importance of the topic to the Japanese panelist and the PRC panelist.

At one point she interrupted Victor Gao whom she invite an opinion from, and chattered non-stop at the same time as Victor Gao for 30 seconds; until Tommy Koh told her to STOP IT ! and let Victor Gao speak.

This was really terrible. How disgraceful!

Kishore Mahbubani or Simon Tay would have been a better moderator.

If CNA cannot find good moderators, then do not air such shows.

Sion should be the moderator :bsmilie:

China and Japan would become friends over humor

Status
Not open for further replies.