Paid Shoot on 22nd Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahyongz

Oct 12, 2004
Hi!! I am back again. I am trying to organise a paid shoot next sat for Haley. She was one of the girls for Piaggio during the recently carshow. She will be having 2 change of clothes. They will be casual wear and office wear. I am open to ideas on what kind of attire suit her. The shoot will be at 9.30 a.m if everything turns out well. Location which is outdoor will be given to interested participants. The cost will be $50 per photographer and I am looking forward to having 6 phtographers together. Cheers.

Her pictures are here

Hope to see more people joining in the shoot. Haley is a good model and I am quite confident that she will looks good in the shoot. ;)

1) Reserved
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

1) Reserved
2) betterfeel
3)
4)
5)
6)

Do PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot.

1) Reserved
2) betterfeel
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

Hope that this shoot will be able to proceed. So far response had been good. ;)

1) Reserved
2) betterfeel
3) Illidan
4)
5)
6)

Three more slots to go. The shoot will be from 9.30 to 12.30. Interested please PM me. Thanks a lot.

schnauzer said:
will there be a make-up artist @ the shoot?

Yup. Sure. Anyway, people who are interested in the shoot please PM me. 3 slots left. Really wish that the shoot can go off. ;)

1) Reserved
2) Illidan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Still got 4 slots left. Suddenly so many shoot coming up. Anyway, this shoot i will be charging $45 per person if I can get the required no of people to join. PM me if you are interested. Thanks a lot.

1) Reserved
2) Illidan
3)
4)
5)
6)

PM me if you are interested. Thanks. ;)

1) Reserved
2) Illidan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Four more slots left. If I still can't get enough people by fri, then I will have to cancel the shoot. :(

1) Reserved
2) Illidan
3)
4)
5)
6)

Come on guys. I just need 4 people or more to proceed with the shoot. :sweat: Not giving up hope till Fri. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.