Paid Portrait Shoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfathom69

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Hi xfathom69 here

For all those interested in the outdoor shoot, here are some important information.

Preview of com cards of models on 8 Nov , outside Ruby photo btw
615-700 pm.

Planned date of shoot

16 Nov
23 Nov
30 Nov

Please include yr contact no, expected outing fee and experience in portrait shooting and date preferred and location*****

Standard 2-2.5 hrs
FEE For $15-$20 (group size - 8-10)
$20-$30 (group size - 6-8)
$35-$40 (group size 4-5)

I understand that everyone has high expectation on the looks.Please bear in mind that they are part-time models(students) and the rate that is stated cannot get us grade A model in any agency . We can still get better model if everyone agrees on the payment.

The meaning of good can be in terms of looks and experience

As for the experience part

advance- more than 10 times
Beginner- less than 10 times

I will try to balance the group so that everyone has equal learning chance.

Originally posted by xfathom69
Seem like the response is quite poor:confused:

aiyoh... dont get demoralised yet...

more ppl will come see see look look one!

Good of you to organise something like this..

Why not post their photo here instead of going all the way to Ruby to see it? Clubsnap members will post their pic all over heer anyway if they went for the shoot, right? :) :rolleyes:

Will the shoot be at? Sentosa? Botanic Garden?

Good work...

Ruby Photo is the one at the entrance, opp of the camera workshop

Peninsula Shopping Centre???

* togu cross the street to take a look...:p

some of the picture are from some outing of photograpghic clubs.

Without permission from the club, I cannot post the pict.

Ruby Photo is the one at the entrance, opp of the camera workshop
hi xfathom69, is it possible to explain more? maybe i am too quiet staying at home, dun even know where it is.... ;)

also, keep us updated so we know wat to do... thanks~ :)

I'm Interested contact no: 98214687 SMS me once you have the total number of people. :gbounce:

Preview of com cards of models on 8 Nov , outside Ruby photo btw
615-700 pm. We will find a place to sit down and talk.For those who cannot make it on time, give me a call for our location.

Planned date of shoot

16 Nov
23 Nov
30 Nov

The cost of the outing is between $160-$180. One model will be available for shooting with one change of outfit. The duration is 2 hrs.

For the cost, I know it quite confusing for some, here's the explainaton.

FEE For $15-$20 (group size - 8-10)
$20-$30 (group size - 6-8)
$35-$40 (group size 4-5)

For studio
$40 each for gp of 6
$30 each for gp of 8

If U want to pay between $15-20each person, the photographer group size will be between 8- 10 people.

If u want a smaller group like 4-5 people, u have to pay $35-$40 each

for example

Once I gather 4 person who wants to pay $40 each or 5 people who wants to pay $35 each, I can carry on with the outing.The outing is planned to suit yr budget.*******

VERY IMPORTANT
Please include yr contact no, expected outing fee and experience in portrait shooting and date preferred and location*****Please do not ask to me call u,it is very difficult and expensive for me to call every single of u. Just state the required information in this post.Once u state yr information, I will put up the names and places available

Once I have enough peolple and information, I will start calling u to give details. my contact no 97612847.

I understand that everyone has high expectation on the looks.Please bear in mind that they are part-time models(students) and the rate that is stated cannot get us grade A model in any agency . We can still get better model if everyone agrees on the payment.

The meaning of good can be in terms of looks and experience

As for the experience part

advance- more than 10 times
Beginner- less than 10 times

I will try to balance the group so that everyone has equal learning chance.

xfathom69, I am interested.

Contact number : 96908884
Expected outing fee : $40
Experience : begineer (based on yr definition)

aiyoohhh...... too bad leh.... i already go back for good to my country.... only can go to singapore early january next year..... but pls make this shooting more often so maybe i can join u guyz when i'm in town.

-Andre

Hi,
I am quite new to the club... Learnt about it only yesterday...Seems like a GREAT place. Anyway, this post doesn't seem to have seen much action lately and I see that the dates for the proposed shoots are quite near. I am quite interested. Am game with any of the fee options (any that is available!) on the 30th (Will be out of town on the 16th and 23rd). So, if you guys have a slot available, would be very happy to join in. Am a relative beginner... Have never tried a paid photo shoot... But would love to give it a try.

HP: 9740 6480.

Hope there is a place for me!!!

hi, i'm interested.

but what camera can i use ?

only got a canon A40. so paiseh with those SLR around (like not pro like that).

might b able 2 jio another friend also.

Sorry guys.. couldnt make it to check out the photos of the models... Got caught in the office. But I am still on for the 30th. Am OK with the $40 option as well. So please let me know if the whole thing is still on.

xfathom69...Is it possible for you to leave the com cards of the models at Ruby or someplace for a day so that I have a look?

Radix Lecti

Count me in!

$40 range

1) Astin
(3 more places)

$30 range

1)Chenwei
2)Omega
3)Radix Lecti
4)Agpx4

(3 more places)

Status