PA required for Portrait Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone;

Right, as of now, i will require another assistant for tomorrow, 18/10/2003, from 1000 hrs - 1600 hrs. It will be a indoor shoot and there will be no paid renumeration for this project, save for my thanks, and the experience that we get out of doing such a large scale shoot. (Think 30 models over a staggered period within one day) You can bring your gear but it's not very likely you'll get to shoot.

For those who are interested, please PM me your HP number. I rather be honest as well but i will be much more comfortable working with people i have met before, like @ SEED, since it would be pointless to take you on and have both of us disagree in the studio.

The kind of person i need:

Dynamic, creative and be able to think right out of the box, able to take instructions, unobtrusive, friendly etc etc... well, generally, you get the idea. :)

The kind of person that need not apply:

Dull, Prima Donnas, Argumentative, Disruptive etc etc... anything negative... :nono:

If you agree to help, please note that there will be no space for prima donna attitudes and such. You will have the chance to mingle, to observe, to share and learn together with me during the entire shoot. However, do note that whatever you wish to do, you will need to clear it with me at all times as we will be working with a very established and big local agency. Anything you wish to do, you will have to clear with me before doing.

Do not come along for the sake of oogling at the models. The majority are males so you can forget about the skin parade.

Do note that there are only 2 vacancies.

Thank you.

Up for you wolfie, would love to go with you for this experience shot, but the timing can't work with me as I have lesson on tomorrow morning until 10.30.

Maybe the next shoot :)

Ahhhhhhhh........................

Can I join you after my exams somewhere nov end? Hopefully there's still a chance for me to learn.......

Ahhhh................................ Damn stupid NUS exams, have to start so late....

Kira said:
Ahhhhhhhh........................

Can I join you after my exams somewhere nov end? Hopefully there's still a chance for me to learn.......

Ahhhh................................ Damn stupid NUS exams, have to start so late....

Shouldn't be a problem. Lets meet up at SEED one of these days and we'll see how things go yah? :)

Anyhow, a big thank you to everyone who have expressed their interest, both positions have been filled.... :)

For those whom PM-ed me, please understand that even if we do get to work together this time, you can be sure that there will be other up coming opportunities. :)

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.