[ Override2Zion ] My collection of Panoramas (1600x736 large images)

Here are some of the panorama that I've taken to share.

#1 - Good Morning Naratiwad!
Nara_1.jpg

#2 - Good Night Narathiwad!
Nara_2.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shots, thanks for sharing... BTW Narathiwad is spelt Narathiwat in thailand, excuse me if i am wrong. Sawadee khrap.

Very nice shots, thanks for sharing... BTW Narathiwad is spelt Narathiwat in thailand, excuse me if i am wrong. Sawadee khrap.

Yes, there are several spelling for Narathiwad in Thailand like Narathiwad, Narathiwas and Narathiwat. The one which sounds most correct phonetically would be Narathiwat, but I chose Narathiwad since the street signs here are spelt this way. :) Thanks for dropping by, glad you liked the pics. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, nice shots! I like #2 best. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
WOW! nice panoramas! looking at back at my own panoramas, they look flat and uninteresting....need to really learn much more:sweat:

WOW! nice panoramas! looking at back at my own panoramas, they look flat and uninteresting....need to really learn much more:sweat:

Hi thanks for the compliments. Everybody starts from somewhere, shoot more and you'd see yourself improve. Thanks again for dropping by :)

wow, very nice pano :thumbsup:
btw, for MBS r u using tripod to take or just handheld?

wow, very nice pano :thumbsup:
btw, for MBS r u using tripod to take or just handheld?

Hi armadillo, thanks for the compliments. I was shooting handheld up at the MBS, tripods were supposedly not allowed. However, I did saw others using tripods, I think the security there are quite ok as long as you're not obstructing the other guest. :)

Last edited: