Outdoor Shoot on 13th March (Saturday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder to all that the shoot will start promptly at 2pm

as such, i'd request that all of us arrive slightly earlier...say about 1:45pm or even earlier if you wish ;) the Venue has been advised in your PM :)

the other thing too is please tryansfer $60 per pax to my account number as stated in the thread AND INDICATE YOUR CS NICKNAME when u do the transfer :)

If i've missed out anybody accidentally, please do not hesitate to contact me thru my HP which is in my PM oso.

as for what to bring, its up to you:)

if u wanna lug your tripod, please feel free to do so:) bring along a flash too :).

:sweat:

plsoong said:

as such, i'd request that all of us arrive slightly earlier...say about 1:45pm or even earlier if you wish ;) the Venue has been advised in your PM :)

the other thing too is please tryansfer $60 per pax to my account number as stated in the thread AND INDICATE YOUR CS NICKNAME when u do the transfer :)

If i've missed out anybody accidentally, please do not hesitate to contact me thru my HP which is in my PM oso.

as for what to bring, its up to you:)

if u wanna lug your tripod, please feel free to do so:) bring along a flash too :).

:sweat:

upz as a reminder for all :bsmilie:

REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as such, i'd request that all of us arrive slightly earlier...say about 1:45pm or even earlier if you wish the Venue has been advised in your PM

the other thing too is please tryansfer $60 per pax to my account number as stated in the thread AND INDICATE YOUR CS NICKNAME when u do the transfer

as for what to bring, its up to you

if u wanna lug your tripod, please feel free to do so bring along a flash too .

Status
Not open for further replies.